What's your favourite daily naughty?

Options

Replies

• jennifleurb
    Options
    I eat a pint of ice cream a night. Pure awesomeness. People often ask me why I don't have a cupcake or a piece of cake at work or whatever. I always tell them it's because I'd rather have my great-big-bowl of ice cream before bed. Nom nom nom.

Yes - this sounds like pure awesomeness and defo in the naughty category :). Do you eat a reduced fat variety or just plain all go? Is it your dinner? Trying to envision how big a pint is.
  • jennifleurb
    Options
    Definitely PEANUT BUTTER & low sugar strawberry preserves! :love: :love: :love:

Yum :)
  • jennifleurb
    Options
    2 squares on Lindt dark chocolate- right now the coconut is my favorite. Soooo good!

Mmm...I need to try this :)
  • jennifleurb
    Options
    100 cals worth of Russel Stover sugar free dark chocolate :tongue:

Almost naughty ;) Haven't ever tried them.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    It would have been a cadbury egg, but I'm trying to go cold turkey on the sweets, so it's nothing. I don't even want to eat until I get super hungry since I really only want candy.
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    almond joys! :)
  • hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter! Almost EVERY day in some way :-)

Ditto
  • dirtydmvkid
    Options
    Awwwww maaaan. You got me. Darned misleading titles.
    Well, I'm here now.
    Beer. Lots and lots of beer.
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Diet Mountain Dew! And strawberries in whipped cream or apples baked with cinnamon and a smidge of brown sugar.
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    LMAO at all these 100 calorie "naughty" foods....I wouldn't consider them to be "naughty" at 100 calories

Large fresh baked chocolate chip cookie..at nearly 300 calories for one. I basically have lean protein and veggies for the rest of the day. Well worth it AND it fits my macros.

IIFYM FTW!
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    was anyone else's mind in the gutter about this one

yep

(oops, I forgot to add mine. Dr. Pepper, but its not a daily naughty any more, probably more a weekly)
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    potato chips are my favorite, but something I would like that haven't had in a while is a pecan mudslide from dairy queen. I'd skip lunch if I could have one of those!! Thank goodness I'm broke, otherwise I'd probably give in.
  • J3timez
    J3timez Posts: 35
    Options
    Powdered Donettes... mmmm
  • dodgersprincess
    Options
    Me? Where do I begin? Animal Crackers, Dark Choclate, cookies, Jelly Beans, candy. I have a lot of naughtys.
  • aharmeson
    Options
    Dove Extra Dark Chocolate!
  • jennifleurb
    Options
    It would have been a cadbury egg, but I'm trying to go cold turkey on the sweets, so it's nothing. I don't even want to eat until I get super hungry since I really only want candy.

I stay hungry too - I drink a lot of hot fruit teas to keep me filling full. I am a 'grazer' and love just eating for the heck of it so am trying to replace this habit by drinking instead.

Good for you for giving up the sweets. :)
  • jennifleurb
    Options
    almond joys! :)

Yummy!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Usually something to do with peanut butter. I love peanut butter.
  • jennifleurb
    Options
    Awwwww maaaan. You got me. Darned misleading titles.
    Well, I'm here now.
    Beer. Lots and lots of beer.

I was a wine drinker....but then decided I liked food instead when counting calories.
  • jennifleurb
    Options
    Diet Mountain Dew! And strawberries in whipped cream or apples baked with cinnamon and a smidge of brown sugar.

Really need to try the apples baked with cinnamon - sounds delicious and borderline naughty with the sugar :)