Meal Planning - Pepperplate.com

Options
roro73
roro73 Posts: 153 Member
I just had to share this site that I've been kinda using off & on the last month or so, but really committed to it this week and am so happy I did! It has really helped me stay under my calorie goal and saved me time & $$. I LOVE IT!! I've tried other meal planning services where you pay for a subscription, but I didn't like the fact that I couldn't completely customize my menus. With this site (which is free and has iphone/ipad apps) I spent about 30 minutes on Friday planning meals for this week. I chose somewhat low cal recipes and planned enough for leftovers the next day for lunch and let me tell you...I feel like I've never eaten so well (both healthy and delicious!!).

You can import recipes from great cooking sites like eating well, skinnytaste, etc. and you can copy & paste your own. You can add them to your planner for the week and then import the recipes to your shopping list (which you can add your own items like milk & bread too so you have a complete shopping list). Then, you can take your phone to the grocery store and check items off as you go. It's a wonderful tool so I thought I'd share with all you MFPers :)

Replies