Camp Gladiator Boot Camps

Options
OMG....intense, but so awesome. I feel like jello legs today though. Anyone with experience with these boot camps?

Replies

• erikarn1
    Options
    I don't have any experience but I'm anxious to hear about anyone who does also. My sister and I were thinking about joining in October. We live in Dallas and there is no way I'm exercising outdoors when it's over 100 degrees!
  • speed3k
    speed3k Posts: 2
    Options
    I have been attending Camp Gladiator the last three months and I love it. The workouts are great because they are different each time. It never gets boring.
  • elle2bee
    elle2bee Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I love it. Yesterday was my first boot camp. I wanted to puke and cry and half way through my mind was made up that I wasn't going to attend anymore. When all said and done...I'm so sore and coming back tonight. It was for a sure a motivator.
  • bnicolefisher
    Options
    I have been going since June 2011 and it's the first exercise program I have been able to stick with for more than 3 months. In January 2012, I did the nutrition challenge and got really close to my goal weight - within 10 pounds. But a few months later I fractured my ankle and went on hiatus for a few months. I recently went back and found I still like it better than any class or gym I have ever joined. The nice thing is you can go to as many camps as you want, and each different trainer offers something different. Some are more strength training focused, some are more intense cardio, some are tough on you, and some are the most positive encouraging folks you will ever meet. : )