Hi all - UK - Newcastle here

Options
LiamGTR
LiamGTR Posts: 20 Member
Well not exactly Newcastle, but nobody knows where South Shields is!

Just started using this again and i'm absolutely hooked.

21 years old. I am a PT working at Northumbria University and I recommend every client to use this app!

Speak soon

Replies

• LiamGTR
    Options
    Ok I realise this was a poor intro.

As well as being a PT I also am a Body Pump Instructor, NKC Kettlebell Instructor, Spinning Instructor as well as all the other basica circuit things etc.

Got my level 3 in Nutrition for Weight Management, and I am a qualified boxing coach where I volunteer my time at a local boxing club.

So feel free to ask me any questions
  • Mammykimbo
    Options
    Hi Liam, I'm in Penshaw so I know where South Shields is haha. I've been using this app for a little while now and love it too. Been messing around for a little while but this week I seems to have my mojo back. Exercise is the only thing that I have trouble sticking to. I would walk for miles no problem, but actual structured exercise is just not me. Up to now I've lost 30lbs and have set a Christmas challenge of a further 20lbs but I realise I will need to start toning soon so maybe I'll start off with dusting off the wii fit again, and maybe do the boxing session to start toning my arms. Recently bought a shake weight, but I guess it will only work if I get it out of the box eh!! :smile:
  • LiamGTR
    Options
    Hey, have you thought of things like group exercises classes? BodyPump etc.

That was there is structure to it, but you don't have to think about it, just do as you are told, haha.

Also the increase in resistance/weights will increase the muscles all over your body (not turn you into a body builder) which will help you lose weight.