13 lbs and NSV

Options
So I haven't lost as much as I'd hoped to by now, but 13 lbs in three months is pretty okay too :)

Something really amazing happened the other day. I was in American Eagle trying on some jeans. Before I started losing I was a size 8. After losing about 8 lbs, I'd gotten down to a 6, and now some things I need a size 4 in (I haven't owned a size 4 since I was like, 12). Anyway, I was trying on a pair of capris in a size 6, and they were too big...but they were out of that style in a size 4. So I thought, what the heck, I'll see if I can even zip the size 2.

The size 2 jeans fit. Perfectly. Like they aren't uncomfortable at all.

I own a size 2. I never thought I'd say that.

Replies

• lamarnnem
    lamarnnem Posts: 189
    Options
    Congrats it's sometimes is the little things and large that makes us happy and motivated.
  • urglewurgle
    urglewurgle Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good for you! I fit into an old dress today and was very pleased with myself.
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    Congrats it's sometimes is the little things and large that makes us happy and motivated.

Totally agree!!! Congrats!!
  • terbee
    terbee Posts: 72
    Options
    Great job!!! What a wonderful feeling that must be!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Woot woot!! That is awesome! :o) New clothes and better fitting clothes is such an amazing feeling :) 13 lbs in 3 months is not bad at all, it's great! :)
  • Raven413
    Raven413 Posts: 86
    Options
    Good for you!!!!!! You should not let the scale determine your success. You are doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!