Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

That Celebrity That EVERYONE Thinks You Look Like...

Replies

• There are two people I have been told I look like and they are fergie from black eyed peas and a young Linda evangelista I suppose I can't complain so it's lovely to hear lol xcx
  • bsix3
    bsix3 Posts: 291
    Tyler Perry. I've been tracked down several times in the mall and have been told i was a lier! it was funny though.
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    I once dated a guy who looked, unfortunately, like Kid Rock. He was mistaken for him more often than I would have liked to admit.

Oh that so funny - I love Kid Rock!! I think he is cute in a sexy sorta way!! Am I crazy?
  • Vanna White. In my younger years Barbie.
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    I use to be told all the time Alanis Morissette or Danielle Fishel. Those were the days, lol!

I think in your pic you look like Jillian Michaels! Either way you are super pretty!

Ah thank you, I would KILL for her body, I would be the happiest woman!!! lol
  • BaristaX
    BaristaX Posts: 151 Member
    Shrek

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad one heh
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,810 Member
    I get told Kim or Kourtney Kardashian allllllll the time. I don't really think I resemble either of them, but I'm short, curvy, tan skin, and long dark hair so I get it. Although just for fun one of my friends who's a makeup artist caked my makeup on a-la Kim K and I really did look a LOT like her with my hair down and curled...that was kinda weird. But I'm cool with it--they may be awful and annoying (although I won't lie, I kinda think Kourtney's funny), but they're pretty hot too lol
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    I was just told (by a fellow mfp'er) Kate Middleton. :) made me smile- I think she's gorgeous (even if I don't see it myself)
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    None anymore but I use to constantly get told I looked just like Tiffany (the singer from the 80's/90's) and Molly Ringwald
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    I always get Drew Barrymore, ever since I was a toddler.
    Ain't hatin' it, she's adorable.
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    I get called Amber Rose quite often, or Pink. I'll take either, minus the skanktastic nature of Amber.
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 542 Member
    I get Zoe Deschanel. IDK - I don't really see it. - Not that it's a bad thing. I just don't think I look like her.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Clare Danes or Drew Barrymore but I am not sure about that.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    I don't know. Usually it's some actress from the 80s that doesn't have a career anymore. Some people say I look kinda like a blonde chubby Jennifer Aniston though. :laugh:
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    I get Brock Lesnar all the time, espcially when my hair is cut short. At Disney last year a mom and her two kids came up to me in line an asked me for an autograph. I've prob heard it like 10-15 times randomly in the past year.
  • gogidget
    gogidget Posts: 70 Member
    I have no idea. When I was younger, I heard Linda Rondstadt. And once this lady stopped me at the store...said I looked like the Tim Allen's wife in that Tool Time show...huh??? Anybody have any ideas? I'm interested to know.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Basically, any celebrity who's so pale she's see through.

I've gotten *drumroll*

Amy Lee, Faruza Balk, Neve Campbell, Julianne Moore, Christina Hendricks, Kat Graham, Emma Stone....and the list continues.

I agree with none of them. I'm also always "that girl" that looks likes someone's sister/friend/cousin/daughter/girl they went to school with. It gets old.
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    When I was younger and had dark hair I heard a cross between Natalie Portman and Christina Ricci...i kind of saw it. Also heard "Wednesday". Yup, seriously...
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    I get the girl from the bad girls club A LOT.... and have on more than 10-15 occasions gotten Britney Spears or KAtherine Heigl
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    I have no idea. When I was younger, I heard Linda Rondstadt. And once this lady stopped me at the store...said I looked like the Tim Allen's wife in that Tool Time show...huh??? Anybody have any ideas? I'm interested to know.

I could see Tim Allens wife in Home Improvement for sure!
    she was my favorite character!

Home-Improvement-tv-10.jpg