Here I go.....again...

Renee96
Renee96 Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all, my name is Renee and I am on this website per my Dr.'s instructions. I seemed to have been acquiring several health issues because of my weight lately and she wants me to get real and get serious. Actually, this is my get real or get bypass surgery attempt. Seriously, I'm giving myself 6 months to get my act together or I am considering the surgery. I have battled weight issues all my life. I've gained 100 pounds, lost 100 pounds, gained 100 pounds again...and here I am. I did really well with my weight loss for 5 years until my back started giving me many problems. I soon got caught up in a web of pain, depression, overeating, lack of excercise, and so on, that has left me at my wits end. I have two beautiful teenage daughters (the baby in the pic with me is my great nephew). My oldest daughter is now battling weight issues of her own and I don't want to take the "easy" way out and have the surgery and leave her struggling alone. I know that surgery is not an "easy" road but to a 13 year old it seems that way. I really want to get healthy for myself, but for them as well. I'm up for any and all help anyone can offer me. I tend to joke about everything (my girls think I should be a comedian for real) but I know health is a serious matter. All I can say is...Lets get it on and get if off...:wink:

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    welcome aboard ..... take baby steps set reasonable goals and drink that water:drinker: i wish you much sucess and YOU CAN DO IT :bigsmile:
  • Makai
    Makai Posts: 43
    Welcome to the site!!
    Hope that you have good luck here.
    Log your calories and exercise.... it works wonders!!
This discussion has been closed.