30DS Progress - 7 days in! *pics*

Options
I've completed the first 7 days of 30DS...along with this, I've been doing C25K and playing softball on a team twice a week. I also rely on MFP to count calories and watch my food intake. This is my progress from Day 1 of 30DS to Day 7, which was today. I'm not even through with Level 1 yet, and I'm already seeing great results. I haven't been doing it everyday, but I've read in numerous places that Jillian's intention was not for people to do the workout everyday. I've been mixing it with other things, and it's been working well so far. I didn't take measurements, sadly, and I'm not really weighing myself right now because I want to focus on how I look and feel rather than what the number says.

Anywho, here goes...

aacf35c3.jpg Day 1

78953cb8.jpg Day 7

Replies

• Itssojen
    Itssojen Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Sorry the 2nd pic is so small, but you can definitely see the difference :)
  • leelafit_mtl
    leelafit_mtl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    great results! I started 30-day shred yesterday, at Level 3 straight at the beginning! :O
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I just started 30 day shred today!
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Great work, keep it up! Do you get sore? This should have been day 2 for me but I can barely move, lol! Do you push through the soreness?
  • Itssojen
    Itssojen Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I definitely get sore, but I have to push through. Right now, I'm having some pain in the tops of my knees, which I think is from the running. Just gotta keep going! My pushup amounts have improved daily...I'm up to almost 40 throughout the workout. I still get winded, but I have a lot more endurance already.