LADIES, what your favorite?

Options

Replies

• alyssa75
    Options
    Hands down, smile/teeth. Good smile and good teeth are a must! My favorite part of me...hmm probably my eyes.
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Seems like I agree with several ladies.. its all in the jeans.. a nice butt and legs look strong and sexy! But, as long as the jeans fit nicely, I'm not picky about a guys' physique all that much. Clean, neat, nice smile.. and yeah, great in jeans.. that's the way I like them!
    My favourite part of my body at the moment is my hair and shoulders right now. I am greying and it has come in quite nicely.. glad I can embrace it!
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    On a man, I love calf muscles there is just something about nice firm calf muscles on a guy that does it for me.
    On me, my smile and my eyes, but I have been told by many that I have a nice big booty.
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    hmmmm....I really dig some strong arms and forearms. But then again I like a nice tight rear too. And some pretty eyes and big smile. Broad back. nice golden tan. Do I have to pick one!?!?!?!? lol

I guess on me it would be arms or back. still working on quite a bit to be completely satisfied....but then again...I am a woman! Don't know if I'll ever be completely satisfied with myself. lol
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Eyebrows and fingernails... they gotta be nice. but in terms of body parts that can be worked on... I'd say arms and chest.

I'd say my favourite part of me would have to be my legs or my clavicles

sorry I got no idea how to post pics in the forum
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I am an eyes + smile girl.... but I really DO love when a guy has sexy arms =)

On me = I have always liked my athletic, muscular legs... and I do like my natural chest size as well :happy:
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    PECS!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    On a guy? Smile.:smile:

On me? My legs. :love:
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    A big strong defined shoulder area....Obviously if that area is "nice" the arms and chest can't be too bad either!! One you can sink your claws into and that you just want to bite! :smile:

Runner-ups eyes and lips.

I am a shorty, so I notice the shoulders first cuz that is about where I stand to most men...I have to look up to see the eyes and lips. :laugh:
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    On a guy - eyes, smile then strong arms/hands

<~~ my arms and shoulders are my favorite right now
  • reyopo
    reyopo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Dudes: lips, eyes, jawline, shoulders, hands, legs...sorry that's quite a few...got kinda lost in dreamland!

Me: butt, stomach, small of my back, feet...nose?
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Traps.. if a guy has nice traps you know he works out!

My fave part on me is my hamstrings...
  • javannis
    Options
    On a guy, his lips :smooched:
    On me, my eyes :love:
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    No part of my fav part from a guy comes from a gym.
    I need a guy who is funny and makes me LAUGH... always.
    Also, his eyes.. They need to be sexy and need to be focused on me. The end.
    For a girl... ( or me)
    A good shape, and sexy confidence.... a nice rack doesn't hurt, I guess neither does a nice *kitten*. lol
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    A big broad strong back, big manly hands and a sexy jawline... Yum <3

On me, my huge hips and my lips
  • kms1104
    kms1104 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    SMILE, hands, and shoulders... I once dated a man with too soft of hands, felt like a girl's, couldn't do it... and there's NOTHING like walking up behind a shirtless guy cooking or grilling and kissing his shoulders...mmmm... wait, what are we talking about again? :blushing:

Oh yeah...on me, hips/curve above at waist... even when I've been a little heavier like now, feeling the curve there is feminine. Also, I like my eyes and hair.
  • TrimAnew
    TrimAnew Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    For a guy... Smile and Hands- weird huh?

No weird at all. Outside of personality, those are my favorites as well.

As for me, I like my lips and my calves, but especially my lips. On more than one occasion, another woman has asked what color lipstick/gloss I was wearing and refused to believe that I wasn't wearing anything on my lips at all, even though it was the truth. They are just naturally full and have a nice color. Once, the other woman was so persistent on getting my "secret" that I made up a gloss "Nature's gift" by "Mi Madre" and she believed me!
  • da_sammit
    da_sammit Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    back. and shoulders.. and back of shoulders!! hahaha. did i mention i like backs?? :P :P

fav part of me is my waist to hip ratio. im one of the "lucky" ones where i literally go ribcage-hips with no space in between. yay for pinchy!! haha.
  • Matt3723
    Matt3723 Posts: 15
    Options
    I like neck/shoulders... My favorite part of me though, I'd say boobs, eyes, and feet.

Some of my favorites
  • Matt3723
    Matt3723 Posts: 15
    Options
    If you haven't added me... You suck lol