Serious question:

Options
Are women's pubic bones SUPPOSED to be seen while wearing a bikini or do some people just buy their bikini in the kids section? :noway:

Replies

• skonly
    skonly Posts: 371
    Options
    I blame tv lol
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking I haven't seen enough Pubic Bone lately.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    What is this pubic bone you speak of?

You mean the hip bone?
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Once I get to my goal, you'll be lucky if I walk around wearing any clothes.
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    I blame tv lol

I blame the dryer shrinking her suit.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options

This. I said that exact thing to my husband yesterday.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Are you talking about the bikinis that make it look like she has a penis?
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I have a pubic bone? and maybe some hip bones? When I get to my goal, I will DEFINITELY be showing them off cause right now, I dont think I have any. :)
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    canada090607.jpg
  • LiveLifeLogically
    LiveLifeLogically Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hip bones, I could see being noticeable. But pubic bone? What? That's just not right! My boyfriend hates it when he sees a woman who is soooo thin that you can see the end of her tail bone from the back of her suit.
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options

That would actually look better! :happy:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    Hip bones, I could see being noticeable. But pubic bone? What? That's just not right! My boyfriend hates it when he sees a woman who is soooo thin that you can see the end of her tail bone from the back of her suit.

Is it the tailbone? I just googel-imaged the human skeleton and I'm not sure what she is talking about.
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options

Thanks. I just spit my water all over my computer.
  • g4genn
    g4genn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    canada090607.jpg

That's right baby, We are free-er then you can imagine,

Bare breast everywhere (cause it's legal in Ontario) :wink: and pubic bones walking down the street. Wait WHAT??? Just kidding, although it really is legal. You can even feed you baby ANYWHERE you want. Libertien, heathens we are. :laugh:

I have to say I have never seen a pubic bone, as it is under the venus mound and if you can see it, she needs to eat a freaking sandwich. and give me the name of her esthetician cause that is a great wax job.
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options

Is it the tailbone? I just googel-imaged the human skeleton and I'm not sure what she is talking about.

Google the pubis! The bone right above the vag!!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

Google the pubis! The bone right above the vag!!!

Thanks. A friend shared a link with me. I was kind of thrown because it is only part of the pelvis and not an actual individual bone. Do you think some people's pubis might just be more pronounced than others? Are other bones revealing?
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    oh wow totaly read that wrong i thought she said public bone.....phew had me worried:wink:
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options

You can't be far from it..........so I'll just hang around a bit:)
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options

^^ this exactly!
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options

Now that's funny!! I think I wet myself a little.