Boobs

Options

Replies

• DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    More than a handful is a waste.. more than a mouthful a sprained tongue... :tongue: At least that is wat I keep telling myself as I deffo lost my boobs .. didn't have big ones before weightloss.... I am fine with wat I got.
  • tammyopolin
    tammyopolin Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm not complaining. Mine were ridiculously huge, so I'm pretty stoked that they've gone down in size.

Ditto. I don't miss the D cups one bit.

I can't wait til I can say that. Mine are still DD, but considering I was a G after I had my first son, it's definitely an improvement. My band size has gone down a lot, too, and I can actually find pretty bras that fit.
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I have lost 12" off my boobs so far, and very happy.
  • laylaness
    laylaness Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    This thread is useless without pictures.

Exactly, how can we take these replies seriously without pics!
    if-you-cant-say-anything-funny-show-boobies.jpg

Where's the "Like" button on this thing?

I hope mine go away. I've been a 36C since I was 16, which is pretty average, but still annoying to me. I started taking ballet classes as an adult, and I have to wear a sports bra under my leotard, which is SUPER attractive. Also, when I'm doing all of those Jillian Michaels-mandated jumping jacks, they threaten to escape.
  • bully_lady
    bully_lady Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Mine went too! I was an H when I started and now barely pushing a DDD and can fit into a DD with some overflow LOL.

I am down 80#, which is great...but my poor boobs look like raisins when I bend over...it is a SAD day. Just have to focus on the rest of the loss and try to make my new, smaller chest, work for me! :-)
  • dreja82
    dreja82 Posts: 43
    Options
    I was an overweight child and in a C cup by Junior high and DD entering highschool and the sistas are the only part of me I never really lose from and If I do finally lose from them I hope it's from toning that also brings them up a bit. :)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend won't support me having a boob job but I've lost a cup size and I'm not happy about it.

Honestly, I'm hoping when I get pregnant again they will grow back.
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    i've never had boobs to lose, so :(
  • rachelblair09
    Options
    eugh i hear ya :( iv went from a D to a B it sucks big time :(
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I was a 34a.. Now I'm a 32A.

At least buying bras is easier - and I have cleavage for once :) Somehow.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I lost some going from a d to a c, but they look so better now after chest exercises that I wouldn't trade.
  • TonyM1984
    TonyM1984 Posts: 267
    Options
    Ladies ladies, please whatever you do, keep your boobies big!
  • nebraskadan
    Options
    Yes, please.
  • whitneylovesyou
    Options
    Are you kidding me??? I was wearing a 36L. AN L. That is just messed up in so many ways. Maybe I could lose a couple cup sizes and actually be able to buy normal, cute bras! PRAY FOR MY LOSS OF BOOBIES.
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Well mine are actually different sizes. And not just a little bit but like at least a cup.

Same problem here sister. If I could have the weight come off my left one to make it even with the right...I'd be happy.

It's annoying buying bras when one is a D and the other is a C.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I just kind of wish there was some way to get one side to lose or fill out more or less than the other while in the process of losing weight. I've always had the issue of one being noticeably larger than the other and bras never fitting right and I'd love to not have to either pad one cup or have one cup to small and squeeze me :( I know it's supposedly normal for one to be slightly larger than the other, but really, there's almost a full cup difference going on here. :'(

I hear you.

Mine are a cup difference and all I want is for them to even out. I started as a D/DD and am down to a B/C. Supposedly, it's so common in women, but why are there no bras for people like us?

Very common, but the range in size differences makes trying to fit us pointless I guess. I have a cup size difference between the two (an E and an F lol), larger difference than normal due to scoliosis. I wear an insert on many days to even the gals up, because I'm shamelessly vain.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    After having my 2nd child (she's now 15 months) my boobs have been very slow to go down a size! It used to be my hips that would be slow to lose weight from, but now my jeans are loose, and fitted dresses are tight on top! I am finally able to wear old bras, although I think i need to be fitted again. I'm wearing 36D, but i measure around my back as 34, so i should probably be 34E or something. I was 34D before kids, and a C years ago when I was a lot slimmer.
  • TonyM1984
    TonyM1984 Posts: 267
    Options
    Are you kidding me??? I was wearing a 36L. AN L. That is just messed up in so many ways. Maybe I could lose a couple cup sizes and actually be able to buy normal, cute bras! PRAY FOR MY LOSS OF BOOBIES.

I will not pray for that!!! : (
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    pre weight loss.. 44 DD...

Now 36 DDD.. or wt"F" size.. I'm not happy.. It suppose to be the first thing to GO! WTF WTF WTF?
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My IP coach measures me every week and rather than saying you've lost more inches in your boobs, she says you've lost more "back flab" this week. I still say my boobs are getting smaller and I am the larger cups aren't fitting right. We know about our girls.