Football

Options

Replies

• SandyQ229
    SandyQ229 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    nope....i woudl be NEW YORK GIANTS fan!! lets go BIG BLUE!!!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    not only is football great but its the best to gamble on and there is fantasy football(although i no longer play) and of course Madden!
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Check out my profile pic.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    speaking of refs....have you guys seen the clowns they have in there right now? they are making mistake after mistake and the NFL says they may have to use them for regular season games.
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Bear in mind that most, if not all, of these guys have been working games under college rules.
    That means a different set of do's and don'ts, different penalties, different enforcement spots, different positions on the field, just on and on.
    Couple those points with the increased speed, strength, and physical maturity of the millionaire athletes, and it's literally a different ball game.
    Also, consider that when a newbie breaks in at the pro level, he is surrounded by experienced crewmates. Now, there are 7 rookies on the field with little or nothing to guide them.
    Yes, mistakes have been made, and mistakes will be made in coming games; however, show me a game where a 20-year veteran official in the NFL didn't err.
    But everyone loves to hate the officials. Nothing new here.
    I'm retired from the field now, but I worked 1243 games in my 35-year avocation. Everything from pee-wee through college. I worked 4 state championship games at the high school level and two college bowl games. The Texas High School Coaches Association gave me a lifetime achievement award in 2010. And I have yet to work a perfect game.
    You're probably familiar with the old joke about there having been only ONE perfect man in the history of the world ... and he had a horrible Easter.
    Give them a chance ... they'll improve with experience.
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    EAGLES!!!!
  • Iceman1800
    Iceman1800 Posts: 476
    Options
    Cowboys? My bad, I thought you were referring to Pro football.......Go Lions :)
  • whiskeycharged
    whiskeycharged Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    dbcrs.jpg
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Nooooooo. But

GO PACK GO!!!!!
  • Redskins76
    Options
    I am a REDSKINS fan so do I need to say more!! LOL! GO RG3!!
  • TexasRattlesnake
    TexasRattlesnake Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Cowboys? My bad, I thought you were referring to Pro football.......Go Lions :)

LOL Lions fans FINALLY able to talk a little bit... welcome to the big leagues.
  • texaschick43
    texaschick43 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Cowboys fan...Longhorns fan...just a football fan in general. NFL Sunday Ticket, the start of football season, and a break from this 100 degree texas heat are my favorite things about September!!!
  • poshcouture
    Options
    Yeaaaa-no...used to live two blocks down from the Astrodome and the Reliant Center. Go Texans!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! Go cowboys!!!!!
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    New-Orleans-Saints-Logo-751212.jpg
  • nbhobbes
    nbhobbes Posts: 284
    Options
    11081426_3893.jpg

Now that is a REAL FOOTBALL club!

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!!!
    THE REDS GO MARCHING ON!! ON!! ON!!
  • NeeneVa
    NeeneVa Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    REDSKINS!! Life time! Hoping this season is better than the past several years. RGIII we believe :-)
  • lnnptrck
    lnnptrck Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Giants over heeeeyah!
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    Go Lions :)

Lions fan here, too.
  • BoxinHunny
    Options
    How bout them Cowboys!