Goodbye Weight Loss?

Options
I Can No Longer afford my internet... (For a cupp months)I Got unlimited on my phone although its verry slow i can track my exercise and food.

What im worried about is exercise!!! I Do all my workout videos on youtube!! My fiancce said he take me on the trail to walk/jogg 4x a week...

Will This Hinder my weight loss?

I Plan on getting workout videos in a cupp. weeks..

But i did make meal plans so i will be cooking 80 percent of the time

Any Advice Thanks!?

Replies

• thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Options
  • thenewkayla
    Options
    bump
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    You can still lose weight without exercise, it just means you can't eat as much. Good luck :)
  • 2hobbit1
    2hobbit1 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    If you track you calories and still exercise you will be OK!
    Does you local library loan fitness dvd's - a borrowing card is free!
    In the mean time you know what you favorite YouTube vids are can you down load them to your computer rather then just view them, that way you have them to use until you get your internet back.
    You can right down some of you routines to use as a guide just put some kick *kitten* music on and go to town!

You can do this!
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    If your computer is setup wireless, and you can pick up a open network?

Bam.........free interwebs.
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    You just need to make sure you eat healthy and try to be as active as possible -- get out and walk AND run everyday. You don't need to workout or have a gym membership to lose weight. You just need to expend more energy then you take in. Just stay focused and eat healthy and be active.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your Internet! I'm totally dependent on mine too and understand how losing it can be crippling. That said, your weight is more about your calorie intake, not your YouTube workouts.

I'm speaking from personal experience. I blew out my knee, Achilles, and shoulder in a 4 year period that had me out of the gym for a very long stretch. I blamed being unable to work out as the reason for gaining 50 pounds. But the truth is that I would have been fine if I stopped eating like I had a death wish. My workouts kept my eating habits in chek for a decade, but while I was out of the gym I needed to cut way back. I didn't, so I can't "poor me" and blame the injuries. Truth is, I did "poor me" for a long time and all that did is delay my getting back into shape.

Don't make my mistake. You are in control of your life, not your Internet, nor ability to afford a gym, nor any physical limitations. There is something you can do. Find it, do it. You run your life, not the other way around.
  • jbarlow715
    Options
    Do you have a laptop? Take your computer to a place with free wireless (coffe shop) weekly and download new videos.
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    You do not need a computer nor a cd to lose weight....walk, jog,run, do simple exercises. :happy:

Fitness is a multi million dollar business, but in reality, you do not need all of the bells and whistles to get fit. Get back to basics...:happy:

You can do this.....

Wishing you continued success in your journey to a healthier life! :flowerforyou:
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    U can lose weight without working out, u just hve to be a bit more careful on the food. Also u can go on walks every cahnces u get, its good excercise! =)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You'll be fine. I lost most of my weight running 3 days a week.
  • slimmermomma
    slimmermomma Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I hear you - we cancelled our internet a few months ago - I use my phone to track everything (and while I am at work I keep up) as for exercising there are other options than videos, you can run, walk, bike or follow your own routine from a magazine. If you rather the videos, I have bought a couple new, but you don't even have to buy new, you can borrow from a library, buy used or talk to friends who may let you borrow one they no longer use - there are always options. Don't let this discourage you!

:happy: :happy:
  • elelat
    elelat Posts: 117
    Options
    Download your youtube videos
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    The local library might have work out videos that you can check out for free
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    library = free dvd`s you can rent them out for a few weeks at a time plus they have internet so if you have a lap top take it and use there free wi-fi or if you don`t sign up at the desk and use one of theres. On days you don`t get to go just get and note pad and pen and jot down what you have eatten for the day and what exercise you have done No real need for the internet at all.
  • shabaity
    shabaity Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    get some apps there are some good ones out there including several c25k apps
  • Byemma
    Byemma Posts: 55
    Options
    Google on 'Youtube to mp4 (or avi/whatever) converter'. You paste the youtube link and it downloads to your computer. You won't need internet. I always use it for mp3 conversions, so there are probably converters out there for mp4. Vdownloader is a program you could use, you can download that one for free too.
  • thenewkayla
    Options
    thanks for the feedback. I cant download workouts because i have to take my laptop back. I do eat healthy. I eat between 1200 to 1400 net cals. i will still exercise too.
  • DLKeeble
    DLKeeble Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your Internet! I'm totally dependent on mine too and understand how losing it can be crippling. That said, your weight is more about your calorie intake, not your YouTube workouts.

I'm speaking from personal experience. I blew out my knee, Achilles, and shoulder in a 4 year period that had me out of the gym for a very long stretch. I blamed being unable to work out as the reason for gaining 50 pounds. But the truth is that I would have been fine if I stopped eating like I had a death wish. My workouts kept my eating habits in chek for a decade, but while I was out of the gym I needed to cut way back. I didn't, so I can't "poor me" and blame the injuries. Truth is, I did "poor me" for a long time and all that did is delay my getting back into shape.

Don't make my mistake. You are in control of your life, not your Internet, nor ability to afford a gym, nor any physical limitations. There is something you can do. Find it, do it. You run your life, not the other way around.

great advice...
    Your local library should have internet. You can write down your food the old fashion way and then log it in a couple of times a week. Like one other person said, there is open internet all over the place. (if you have an ipod or phone that can use wifi) Best of luck and don't stop.