K-POP & K-DRAMAS

Options

Replies

• geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I panicked when I saw this topic lol! I freaking love kpop and k dramas! I love Korea :D I've never been to a concert but my friend really wants to go see Big Bang. But I never actually got into big bang much :( I know the guys and some music but I've only gotten really into Suju, Shinee, Ukiss (my special group :3) and then dabble everywhere else. I love the guys more than the music but right now, kpop is all I listen to x3

Lol isnt it awesome finding k-popper around lol..N im the same way..but in my case i love BIGBANG, 2EN1, CNBLUE,FTISLAND AND ANYONE FROM YG COMPANY LOL..PSY and his Gangnam Style video got me more into him too(^_^)

What do you think of Hyuna's version of "Gangnam Style?" I'm not of fan of her extreme aigyou voice. I actually can't make it through her version. :embarassed:
  • sungminez
    Options
    Meeee~ I wonder if anyone can tell what fandom I belong to. haha
  • enigmachik
    enigmachik Posts: 150
    Options
    me me me me. I love kpop and dramas!!!
  • Meraid
    Meraid Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I panicked when I saw this topic lol! I freaking love kpop and k dramas! I love Korea :D I've never been to a concert but my friend really wants to go see Big Bang. But I never actually got into big bang much :( I know the guys and some music but I've only gotten really into Suju, Shinee, Ukiss (my special group :3) and then dabble everywhere else. I love the guys more than the music but right now, kpop is all I listen to x3

Lol isnt it awesome finding k-popper around lol..N im the same way..but in my case i love BIGBANG, 2EN1, CNBLUE,FTISLAND AND ANYONE FROM YG COMPANY LOL..PSY and his Gangnam Style video got me more into him too(^_^)

What do you think of Hyuna's version of "Gangnam Style?" I'm not of fan of her extreme aigyou voice. I actually can't make it through her version. :embarassed:

My jaw dropped when I woke up and then watched her version. EYK was right in saying the MV is boring and her voice is just so bad. I like Hyuna! I know she can sing. But the aegyo.. oh god, so bad. I could listen to the verses but the chorus...

Everyone's so YG loving xD I'm one of the only people who isn't crazy about Big Bang. I do like 2ne1 but most of my music comes from SM. But I don't like SM as a company. I think they're biased as to where the money goes and they're repetitive and can be quite restrictive with their idols.
    As for not loving Shinee... Sherlock <3 how can you not love that song and dance xD I freaking love Key, he's such a diva.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    Options

My jaw dropped when I woke up and then watched her version. EYK was right in saying the MV is boring and her voice is just so bad. I like Hyuna! I know she can sing. But the aegyo.. oh god, so bad. I could listen to the verses but the chorus...

Everyone's so YG loving xD I'm one of the only people who isn't crazy about Big Bang. I do like 2ne1 but most of my music comes from SM. But I don't like SM as a company. I think they're biased as to where the money goes and they're repetitive and can be quite restrictive with their idols.
    As for not loving Shinee... Sherlock <3 how can you not love that song and dance xD I freaking love Key, he's such a diva.

I love the dance to "Sherlock," definitely. I think "Hello" ruined them for me. I like their songs "Lucifer" and "Amigo." There's just something about them that just makes me not like them as a group. But I do like individual songs. ^^;
  • mfost50
    mfost50 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I do! Most of the time I find myself listening to k-pop (into f(x), Super Junior, etc) than the pop music here at home! Plus, I love k-dramas! :love:
  • piggybunny89
    piggybunny89 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I dont like it either..her voice kills it..but i love her outfits:p
  • piggybunny89
    Options
    Meeee~ I wonder if anyone can tell what fandom I belong to. haha

Uhh??elfs?vip?blackjack?
  • piggybunny89
    Options
    me me me me. I love kpop and dramas!!!

what do you like??
  • restivesilence
    restivesilence Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I blame K-Dramas for getting so out of shape... Haha!
  • ShimmerKitten
    ShimmerKitten Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Haha, kdrama and kpop has been my obsession for ages! i partly want to loose weight because of all those skinny girls XD
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Yes :) I like T-ara, Girl's Generation, 2NE1, SSND and Girl's Day! I want to find more though Dx
  • sowonderfultonight
    Options
    -raises both hands high into the air- .3. I don't wanna list who I like. It'd take too long. K-pop fan since 2008 BAYBBEEEEEEE.
  • piggybunny89
    Options
    I blame K-Dramas for getting so out of shape... Haha!

jajaja right?? you get so addicted to them n you dont do anything else:p
  • elmadmongoose
    Options

right?! lol..Are you gonna go to BIGBANGS concert in LA/NJ??

I wish I could go to ANY concert (never been to one). I'd do anything to see JYJ and CNBLUE live :cry:
    I'm not really a VIP; more of a GD fan. Can't wait for his comeback :bigsmile:
  • elmadmongoose
    Options

I love the dance to "Sherlock," definitely. I think "Hello" ruined them for me. I like their songs "Lucifer" and "Amigo." There's just something about them that just makes me not like them as a group. But I do like individual songs. ^^;

@LeinaGrace, I LOVE most of SHINee's songs (Juliette, Lucifer, Ring Ding Dong, Sherlock, Electric Heart, etc), but I feel the same way. I just can't bring myself to like them as a group, at least enough to call myself a Shawol. I feel the same way about other popular groups: Big Bang, 2NE1, 2PM.

Anyone else love a group's songs, just not the group?
  • saranghae123
    Options
    Lol.
    I'm an ELF & Shawol forever...
    Taemin is my ultimate bias :)
    Also love Exo (Kaiiiiiii and Krisssss :D)
    DBSK, JYJ, Big Bang, Infinite, FT Island, Teen Top, etc.
    I don't watch K-dramas..I only like K-movies.
    :p
  • geonbaeLeilee
    Options

I wish I could go to ANY concert (never been to one). I'd do anything to see JYJ and CNBLUE live :cry:

GD was supposed to have a CD this August, but August is almost over! D: *Pout*

And I would LOVE to see CN Blue and FT Island Live! That would be awesome!
  • geonbaeLeilee
    Options
    Lol.
    I'm an ELF & Shawol forever...
    Taemin is my ultimate bias :)
    Also love Exo (Kaiiiiiii and Krisssss :D)
    DBSK, JYJ, Big Bang, Infinite, FT Island, Teen Top, etc.
    I don't watch K-dramas..I only like K-movies.
    :p

What's your favorite K-movie? Mine's A Moment to Remember. I go through a box of Kleenex every time I watch it!
  • piggybunny89
    Options

Omg i hope CNBLUE comes back to LA! I went to the their concert in the beginning of the year..and FTISLAND came too and I loveddddd HOngki!! I still see him as JEREMY from YOu're Beautiful!!<3