80? I have I really passed 80?

Options
13»

Replies

• LittleSister
    LittleSister Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely awesome!

I must say though . . . I know I was supposed to look at YOU in that picture with your baby, but my gosh, what a cute, cute baby!!!!!!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!
    :bigsmile:
    How wonderful for you.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing accomplishment and such a huge difference in the way you look! You're such an inspiration!!!
  • haley4tn
    haley4tn Posts: 130
    Options
    WTG - as others have said your an inspiration to the rest of us! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    I am in a bit of shock today. I have hit and passed the 80lbs lost mark. It has been just over 9 months since I got serious with this site and the results have been incredible. I never thought I could do this or stick to this, but here I am. If I can do it, that anyone can. Thank you to everyone for their support and encouragement. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I have pictures on my profile for those interested. The one with me holding a baby is from my top weight around Christmas last year and my current av was taken yesterday at 82 lbs down.

YAY!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!