Need to be held accountable as well?? Anyone??

capebretonchick
capebretonchick Posts: 9
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
This is taken from the last girl who was looking for someone to hold her accountable. She is 23 years old and already had some hits from people her age wanting to help her out .............well each other out I guess. Here is my deal. I am quite active (some weeks more than others), I am stuck around 150 lbs and can't move. I've been up to 175 lbs and through exercise and watching my food I got here . I've been here though for over a year. Not good. I love to snack and I love love love Tim hortons coffee. And I love it with cream and sugar........lots of it. lol. I know what I'm doing wrong.........and I know I'm the only one who can change me, but I would really love some extra support from someone going through the same thing. I am looking for someone around my age at least in their 30's who will ask me how I'm doing, what I'm eating and why I didn't go to the gym? Basically, I'm looking for someone to kick my *kitten*. And guess what ? I'll help you by kicking yours. I will motivate you , I will share any info or ideas I have and I will hold you accountable. If you think you are in then let me know. I'm on here daily to log my food anyway and I think this may be a great way to keep myself honest. Thanks guys.
This discussion has been closed.