Exercises for small spaces

Options
So in a few weeks I will be moving back to New York City in a small apartment with VERY limited room for working out. Does anyone know any exercises or websites that have exercises that are do-able in small spaces at home?

Also, my roommate has insanity. Does anyone know if insanity is possible to do in a small space?

Thanks!

Replies

• kehuizenga
    kehuizenga Posts: 151
    Options
    I am not sure, but realize that doing home workout dvds when you live in an apartment is pretty rude to the people below you. I used to live below a girl who would do them at 11pm and it drove me crazy--it sounded like my ceiling was going to cave in.
  • 916lude
    916lude Posts: 305
    Options
    Meh, it happens in apartments. Whether it's exercising, loud music, or drunken ppl banging heads against walls. Everyone's paying and common courtesy isn't really a standard anymore lol.

Insanity can be done in inside in a small space. I use my living room for it and it works just fine. You can also try all forms of calisthenics. Lunges, squats, jumping squats, pushups, pullups, etc. Crank up the intensity for a better burn.