Married + 19 month old = Weight Gain

Options
Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself! When I first met my husband I had just gotten out of a relationship and was oh-so-skinny :bigsmile: However.....life took over, got married, gained the marriage pounds :noway:

Then I have my beautiful son who is the light of my life and have lost that baby weight completely :bigsmile: but can't seem to find time to get the marriage weight off.

Thought this site looked much more helpful and informative than others. Hope to make friends and find encouragement!

297562.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• sarahricks
    sarahricks Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I had the same problem. I gained 25 pounds pretty quick after getting married. And then 25 more from 2 kids. I've only got 9 more pounds to be back to prebaby weight but still along way to go. This site really has been great at helping me lose the 16 pounds I have. Just stick with it and I bet you'llbe looking awesome in no time.
  • golden1
    Options
    I know the feeling, I was 100lbs when I got married then had two kids (one of which weighed 10lbs) so I went from 100 to 235 in a matter of two years. I am down to 186 as of today. Keep track of what goes in your mouth, stick to a set calorie intake and work out a few days a week.....it will just fall off!
  • wannabfit09
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! You are making me feel like I can actually do this! :smile: