Recommend your HRM!

Options
I don't know the first thing about HRMs but I've seen them on amazon from anywhere between $30-$300! So tell me what you like about your HRM, what you wish you could change about it and anything else I should know before I buy one.

Replies

• brownm33
    brownm33 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love my hrm. It's a polar Ft4. I spend $95 at ****'s Sporting goods.
  • brownm33
    brownm33 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    It Blocked out the name of the store. It's Di*k's. *= c. It's not a bad word. Lol. It's the name of the store. :)
  • EmilyBoots
    EmilyBoots Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I second the FT4. I got mine on Amazon for around $70. User-replaceable battery, basic easy to learn setup. It's pink so my husband won't steal it. I figure I didn't need the super expensive GPS tracker model because it's just going to show me sitting in the dang gym :) And I can upload the results by myself. I only got it last week, haven't used it in the pool yet, so I can't tell you whether there are any problems with it in the water.
  • shapla79
    shapla79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just worked out with the Polar FT7 for the first time yesterday (never owned a HRM before), and it works beautifully! I was exercising with it within 10 minutes of opening the box. I got it on Amazon for $70.