New at this

Options
Hello everyone my name Is Kari and Today is the first day to a smaller me! Im trying to become a healthier person and more active I dont feel as though im in horrible shape but it def wouldnt hurt to lose 30-40 pounds! I hope too meet new friends who can offer me lots of great advice. Im a mt dew drinker and a smoker im going to try and cutback to start with i normally drink about 4-6 mt dews a day and smoke a pack of cigerattes every 2days :frown: I have my work cut out for me i've never ate a salad not really a veggie eater so im open to any suggestions u may have Thnks and good luck to all:wink:

Replies

• April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Get rid of the Mt Dew. I watched a program and the dentist on it said that Mt Dew is the worst soft drink for you to drink. It has the most sugar in it than any other drink. Thats the first thing to do.
  • kari1128
    Options
    :drinker: Yes it def does it taste great, but im ready to break these bad habits and drink more water
  • tvgal
    tvgal Posts: 87
    Options
    i bet if you cut out the mt. dew to no more than 1 every other day you'd drop a lb a week easily