Blogs?

Options
Good morning everyone!

I've just started a blog, which you can find here: http://losingbaggage.ca

But! I'm just looking for some other bloggers to add to my RSS feed! Do you have a blog or read a blog you love? Tell me about it :)

Replies

• ZugTheMegasaurus
    ZugTheMegasaurus Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    You can check out my site at thebrainybody.com

I write about how to change your perspective on health and weight loss. It seems like a lot of the advice out there is all about logistics and the "how" of doing things, but most people run into problems that are mental and emotional, so I want to help people work through those issues and take the intimidation out of weight loss efforts.
  • saamantha
    Options
    You can check out my site at thebrainybody.com

I write about how to change your perspective on health and weight loss. It seems like a lot of the advice out there is all about logistics and the "how" of doing things, but most people run into problems that are mental and emotional, so I want to help people work through those issues and take the intimidation out of weight loss efforts.

Love, love, love, LOVE this. I completely agree with the mental/emotional wall people seem to run into time and time again. Definitely added to my feed :)
  • saamantha
    Options
    Any others out there?
  • bitterbrownie
    Options
    this is my blog

www.scotchpancakes.wordpress.com

food and music reviews and news so check it out :) lots of restaurant reviews and album/gig reveiws as well as food and music announcements :)

hope you like it
  • MandaKayMakesIt
    Options
    I've got a blog detailing my weight loss journey: MandaKayMakesIt.wordpress.com.

Recipes, workouts, motivation--check it out! :)
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    www.RainHoward.blogspot.com

maybe if someone actually read the silly thing I'd find the motivation to be more productive with it