"Lose it for Life"

ourgang
ourgang Posts: 229
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
Ok so I'm am just like everyone else on here and have been struggling for the past few weeks/months/years/ a lifetime with my weight.

For Mother's Day my mom bought me the book series called "Lose it for Life". I started to read it and have done really good, until now... I am stuck at chapter 9:ohwell:

The book is a 12 week process. The concept is to read the chapter and then work through the work book for the next 5 days.
I must say I love the process and have found great healing through the holy spirit and working through this book. I have decided to restart at chapter 1...

Is anyone in??? I googled the book and on line I found a book and workbook for under $25
a little bit from the summary:
Most weight loss plans will help you drop a few pounds, but for how long? You deserve better. You desearve to loss it for life, a uniquely balanced program that deals with the physical, emotional, and spiritual elements that lead to permanent weight loss............

The Seven Keys the book walks us through is:
Surrender
Acceptance
Confession
Responsibilty
Forgiveness
Transformation
Preservation

What I am looking to do is gain a group of friends who is willing to work through the book and weekly we can start new treads to discuss our progress, realizations, and the gift of love and grace from our heavenly Father!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Is any one in???? Let me know and we can get started on our life journey to
"Loss it for Life"

God Bless
Summer

Replies

• That sounds really interesting,I want to purchase a copy now! :smile:
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    That 12 week program reminds me of the 12 step programs for Alchololics Anonymous or Narcotics anonymous. That is how their programs are set up.
This discussion has been closed.