Busy college student getting back to fitness!

Options
Hello there,

My name is Elyse, and I am a 21 year-old undergrad student. I lost about 20 lbs over the span of a year, much of it with the help of my best friend Morgan. Well, this last spring semester, I took 25 course hours and worked part-time...which led to a cycle of stress binges and guilt purges that I hid from everyone, including my long-term boyfriend. When he found out, we had several long talks about it, but that didn't seem to help when I had just stuffed my face with chocolate.

Well, I gained back a chunk of that weight, and after some time away from concerning myself with my health, I am ready to get back in the game. I would like to lose about 16lbs for now and see how I feel when I reach my goal weight. I also just want to love my body and feel awesome in a bikini!

I'm here to gain some more friendly support and to offer some to others who need it. I learned that a solid support system is paramount to success!

Replies

• jng1989
    jng1989 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey Elyse!

Welcome to MFPO I just graduated from college and after a really stressful spring semester and summer, I gained back most of the weight I lost. I am also wanting to lose about 16 pounds. I'm going to add you!
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    I just finished undegrad here!

I was happy to have lost 15 pounds during ski season but unhappily gained it all back after the final semester I had.

Adding you :)
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Busy school/work girl here.
    Feel free to add me.