Reached my first "Mini Goal"! Under 300lbs today!

Options

Replies

• misskristy30
    Options
    Wow! Such a difference! Great work! :D
  • cjmcmillan
    cjmcmillan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! Keep up the great work! What is the next "mini goal"? I know you will reach it in record time!!!

Next mini goal is 50 lbs. Half of 100 seems like a good goal. Then reaching 250lbs (losing 82). I have a total of 6 goals. 1 down, 5 to go!
  • lifenfast4ward
    lifenfast4ward Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!
  • suenix24
    suenix24 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Ecellent job!! Congrats to you!!
  • MyTimeMyYear
    MyTimeMyYear Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Saw your post and wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS! AWESOME JOB!
  • Bigjayinga
    Bigjayinga Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's a great feeling, trust me I know, I just pass that goal. Keep up the good work
  • DivaMoe40
    DivaMoe40 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    That is totally awesome! Great job!!!
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    HOORAY!!
  • Squeak71
    Squeak71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well done! Your face is a whole different shape. I love reading the success stories in here but this is one of my favourites so far - you SHOULD be proud.
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Mini goals are absolutely the way to go. I have about 50 of them and I'm about half way through. It's not daunting when your next goal is in sight!
  • StephannieL
    StephannieL Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! Keep it up!
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! If my guesstimate math is correct, you've already lost 10% of your starting weight - that's fantastic! I didn't adopt a whole lot of the stuff I learned from Weight Watchers several years back, but the 10% goal apparently stuck with me, because I was really super proud of myself when I dropped my first 10% a few weeks ago. Keep up the good work! :)
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Mini goals are absolutely the way to go. I have about 50 of them and I'm about half way through. It's not daunting when your next goal is in sight!

Agreed - my next one is 0.4 lbs away and I just hit another one this morning! But then I don't think I have one in mind after that for another 40 lbs or so. :)
  • Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: CONGRATULATIONS - you are looking so great and you can really tell the difference by looking at your photos. Mantra should be Never Give Up On Myself because I AM WORTH IT.
  • Medtech2004
    Medtech2004 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! There is a definate change in your face :) Keep it up, it will be SO worth it!!
  • SaraRT1983
    Options
    Congrats!!! I can totally see a change in your face!!! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • supergirl6
    supergirl6 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!! Congrats to you!!!! We're very similar. You're a wonderful inspiration :-)
  • tamlynne32
    Options
    You are looking amazing already! Keep it up!!
  • srslycolette
    srslycolette Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great job, doll!
    You're doing fantastic, keep it up!!
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    She appears. The audience leaps to their feet. The clapping, cheering and whistling are deafening and seem to go on forever. All this for HER! She smiles, curtseys and walks proudly and with dignity off the stage cradling her bouquets of flowers. She has earned them! This is her day! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!