Somebody smack me...

Options
I'm bored and can't stop snacking!!!!!!!

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    *smack*

Now, what good will snacking do? Find something else to do with your hands.
  • andreaxmariexvnv
    Options
    I try not to fill the house with snacks, despite if they're healthy. They just add up and make you end up skipping dinner. Try to limit yourself and don't buy too many at once... I won't smack you, but that's my advice :)
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    *smack smack*

Keep those hands busy! Try chewing gum or having mints or something with no cals and sugar!! I go through the same thing-just keep those hands occupied! You can do it!
  • klybarger
    Options
    Oh yeah, I think gum may do the trick - off on a mission to find gum!

I'm here at work so luckily I only have pretzels and hard candy to munch on! But really hate it when I just continue to eat even after the nice balanced lunch I brought.

I think I'll put a post it on my desk showing how many minutes I'll have to walk tonight to make up for the silly calories I'm eating.
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    I do this too! Gum and tea are your best friends!
  • jultwan
    jultwan Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    smack smack smack

Now why don't you just snack on fruits and veggies. Nobody ever got fat eating them!
  • klybarger
    Options
    You know that "lack of planning" ALWAYS bites me in the *kitten*! Had great intentions of stocking up over the weekend, but it just didn't happen. No one to blame but me. (this is me smacking myself)
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Smacking yourself is sometimes the best way to get the point through! If you must snack do it the healthy way! Grab snacks that are good for you and within you calorie limit for the day! Drink lots of water or tea! I keep my desk drawer full of stuff that I know I can eat at any given point! You can do it!:flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Did all the virtual *smacks* do the trick? :wink:
  • klybarger
    Options
    They did help; went walking for an hour to offset cals. Thanks everyone for smacking me around & talking some sense into me!