accountability buddy anyone???

Options
Hey y'all --

I'm Michelle and I'm 21 years old. I'm here because I'm looking to lose the 10 lbs I've gained in college, as well as 10 more so I can look better than I've ever looked. I'm heading to graduate school this coming year. I'm so excited to give my whole life a makeover, and I'm starting with my weight. If anyone wants a weight loss buddy to be accountable to, I'm your girl! I'd love to hear from you :)

Michelle

Replies

• rebasmart
    Options
    Hi there!

My name is Rebecca, I am 27 and would like to have a friend on here to help me stay on track if you would like to try and be friends and motivate each other. I would like to loose around 30 lbs that I have gained over the last several of years but I more want to get in shape and stuff so the weight isn't as big a deal for me if I can get in shape where I can wear a smaller size and be happy with my body again then I will be happy. Anyhow, let me know you you want to be friends or something.

Rebecca
  • mavsfan2009
    mavsfan2009 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Michelle! I'm right there with you. I'm 22, just graduated from college, and need to lose the 15 or so pounds that I gained after high school. I'm working in a big city so by the time I get home from work I'm SO tired that its very difficult to drag myself to the gym. I'm just starting (or re-starting...I had a lot of free time while I was unemployed) my weight loss adventure. I'd love to keep each other motivated! -Brooke
  • cmurphy04722
    Options
    Whoo, I'm with all of you! I'm 23, graduated in May and definitely added some poundage by the time I graduated. And 2 1/2 months of being unemployed and frantically looking for jobs did no wonders for my body. I've been working for over 3 months and I have a routine finally! So now it's time to whoop my butt into shape. I'm interested in an accountability partner that would be willing to email (I use gmail so have chat available too), just someone to check in with every now and then, perhaps complain about waking up early for the gym or how bad I want mac&cheese, and know I'm not alone! But that we can totally be sexy ladies if we stay accountable :)
  • carpediem8i8
    Options
    Hi girls! I'd absolutely love to be friends and yes, we can keep eachother accountable. I really like when people share good quotes that motivate them, and I really like the idea of sharing successes (hopefully not too many failures!) with other people. Let's do this thing!
  • mavsfan2009
    mavsfan2009 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm excited about having some good girl friends to keep me accountable! are we going to do this on the blog, over email, or just on a thread?
  • carpediem8i8
    Options
    Hey y'all --

Tonight I'm starting a thread called Go Team Go (under the motivation section) and we can share our progress there -- that'll be one unified place we can all post instead of doing individual messages and such. Find it and join me!

yay