Getting on the Scale

davidantell
davidantell Posts: 13
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
How often do all of you weigh in? Should I do daily? Weekly? Whats the best for motivation and results....give me your thoughts...

Replies

• agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Dont weigh in daily, try to weigh yourself only once a week at the most. Your weight fluctuates day to day so weighing in once a week gives you a more accurate view of your weightloss
  • Dont weigh in daily, try to weigh yourself only once a week at the most. Your weight fluctuates day to day so weighing in once a week gives you a more accurate view of your weightloss

I try to weigh in everyday but I only record it once a week. I know I gain after the days I eat too much and know I lose the days after I do well but I also don't take it to seriously. As long as I lose weekly I'm happy. Do whatever is best for you. But if you do decide to weigh everyday just make sure you don't obsess over it.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    I do once or twice a week. Once if I've had a "meh" week, and twice if I've had an awesome one.
  • I do weigh daily...that way I can get an average out of it...it goes up and down and if you just weigh in on one day a week it could be a heavier day or something to me....plus I read somewhere that if you weigh first thing in the morning it is like getting your mind right for the day and thinking about eating right....works for me too!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    How often do all of you weigh in? Should I do daily? Weekly? Whats the best for motivation and results....give me your thoughts...

Once a week for me is MORE than enough! :laugh:
    I weigh in every Tuesday morning, first thing. I HATE Monday nights, knowing that I've gotta weigh in come morning! :grumble: So I sure wouldn't want to weigh in anymore than that and ruin other nights too!:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.