I am determine to stay fit and healthy.

Replies

• Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    You will do it! Feel free to add me! :)
  • You CAN do this! You're on a good track right now by being here! :D
  • citygirl4ever
    citygirl4ever Posts: 123 Member
    Welcome!!! Yes, you can do this. It won't be easy but MFP makes the journey so much more easier with the diary and the support you will find here. Feel free to add me. Good luck with your weight loss journey. Becca
  • :drinker: WELCOME

Mfp is really a great place to stay on track. Just surround yourself with positive people! Good luck and feel free to add me if u like :D:flowerforyou:
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Welcome and enjoy! Feel free to add me for support! Always willing to support and be supported in this journey to better our health.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    u can totally do this! Feel free to add me if you want support. I'm on here every day and I am committed. And I'll be here a while cuz I have over 100 lbs to lose.
  • taylorwaylor
    taylorwaylor Posts: 417 Member
    Good luck! And congrats on makin the first move by joing MFP:)
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Welcome to MFP, you can do this!!!
  • I am determine to stay fit and healthy.

Feel free to add me, I have only been here 10 days and the people here are great..I read a lot of posts..I havent lost weight in fact I gained 2 lbs..but that makes more determined to get healthy. My boss joined the same day as me in 1 wk she lost 6 lbs.. I love the truth and encouragment you get here.. I am so impressed with these fine people
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    WELCOME TO WHERE AWESOME PEOPLE ARE!!!