Options
    I'm in!! :smile:
  • tabbycat533
    Options
    Im in I want to lose more but 30 plus by christmas is awesome
  • fstephanie4
    fstephanie4 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Yes I am totally in!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!
  • cmalhotra11
    Options
    Me too! I'm in...It's a difficult time of the year to be watching what you eat so I need lots of support..
  • trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options
    Me! I'd love to lose 30 or more by Christmas. I have already lost 55 If I could see 90 lbs lost by Christmas I would be the happiest girl in the world!
  • schulze1975
    Options
    That is my exact current weight and goal weight - count me in!
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need to stay on track and having support here is great!! :)
  • JenniferMuriel
    JenniferMuriel Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'M IN! Friend me (especially if you are doing the intermittent fasting lifestyle change) so we can cheer each other on... and call each other out when we aren't tracking~! (make sure you are sharing your diary for the extra accountability!)
  • sfritts11
    Options
    This is exactly what I need..some support and motivation!! I have more then 30 lbs to lose but it would be awesome to lose 30 lbs by Christmas!! Lets do this!! :happy:
  • cindybowcut
    cindybowcut Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I am in, my goal is 25lbs and I will be 125lbs.
  • Natalie5061
    Natalie5061 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in.:happy:
  • katyrumble
    Options
    I'm in..... I am currently 185lb and 5ft 7. I would love to achieve 140lb goal but realistically looking for 150lb by Christmas. I have hardly scratched the surface but I really am determined this time :) Good luck all x
  • baccusgirl
    baccusgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • kathyhaf1
    Options
    Me too!
  • Lindabummy
    Options
    I had already said I am in, but since I am relatively new to responding, how do we do this. Do we just check in here when we weigh ourselves under this topic or would there be a different topic. Four months of adding on here, can it hold it or will it say closed. I am new to this so don't know. Sorry if the question seems stupid. I just want to get it right :)
  • jwilson80121
    jwilson80121 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm in, 30 lbs by december will put me at an even 200, then it's only another 20 lbs to my gw
  • SweetSouthernSarah
    Options
    I'm on board too! I'd like to go from 220 to 190!

14842391.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • brownsugah76010
    Options
    Count me in too.. That's exactly my goal at this point. However, I need to make some significant changes in my eating habits. I have fallen off the wagon, so to speak, and need to get back on to reach my goal.
  • ljames36
    Options
    Count me in!! I am tired of going to our company's yearly Xmas party feeling fat and uncomfortable. I wanna be slim and sexy for a change!! 12/12/12 is my goal date!!