hangover munching is the worst!!

mcohan
mcohan Posts: 116 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
not only do i feel terrible, but all i want to do is eat!! :sad: Thankfully i dont eat junk, like fast food or candy, but i just cant get enough, so all my meals are 2x's the size they normally are!!:noway: all my calories are gone and it is only 3:30 it is going to take a lot of self discipline to skip dinner...i guess i deserve this torture!! no alcohol for the rest of the week!!

Replies

• jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    not only do i feel terrible, but all i want to do is eat!! :sad: Thankfully i dont eat junk, like fast food or candy, but i just cant get enough, so all my meals are 2x's the size they normally are!!:noway: all my calories are gone and it is only 3:30 it is going to take a lot of self discipline to skip dinner...i guess i deserve this torture!! no alcohol for the rest of the week!!

One day every so often won't kill you, however skipping dinner won't be very good for your body! I say just try to eat better tomorrow.
  • Curtism1234
    Curtism1234 Posts: 73 Member
    I hear you, I woke up sunday morning in my front yard surrounded by empty Stag cans and cartons of White Castle when my neighbor was nice enough to stop and beep his horn on his way to church :huh:
  • AlannaPie
    AlannaPie Posts: 349 Member
    Seriously. Fat helps absorb the alcohol f-ing you up. Besides the fact that I consume too much the night of, I will over eat the next day just to be able to function. DAMN YOU ALCOHOL
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Just eat a light dinner, like a garden salad with chicken breast. The extra 150-200 cals won't hurt you once in awhile :wink:
  • Eat a little dinner, starving will only make you feel worse and make the temptation to binge late at night that much worse! One day of cheat isn't that bad - I read somewhere that you have a week to "repent" and work it off....
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Make sure to drink tons of water the day after. When you're drinking, you should have a glass of water in between drinks to keep your body from becoming dehydrated. Another alternative is to avoid the hangover altogether by avoiding the heavy drinking. :tongue:

Another tip is to take a couple of aspirin the night before- right before bed with a big glass of water. Too late for this time, but may come in handy next time.
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    The worst thing is if you drank enough to have a hang over you prob. went over in your cals the day before because all alcohol has so many damn cals :grumble: I know i messed up friday night!
  • I hear you, I woke up sunday morning in my front yard surrounded by empty Stag cans and cartons of White Castle when my neighbor was nice enough to stop and beep his horn on his way to church :huh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LMAO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    I feel ya. You just feel terrible and want to eat carbs and eat quick/easy. My last day after drinking the only thing I ate was several slices of pizza and McDonald's :sick: I would eat a small dinner and not starve yourself though. Tomorrow is a new day!
  • binkyb00
    binkyb00 Posts: 81 Member
    For me it's the other way. If I drink way too much I can't eat at all the next day. Anything I eat or even looking at food or trying to sip on water makes me feel so nauseous.
This discussion has been closed.