Am I STUCK?!

Options
Hello, this is my first time posting here. I am a 37 year old mother of 4 awesome boys! I am built very small, I am 5' 2-3/4" and I normally weigh (after children) between 115-118. At one time, around 7 years ago, I gained a WHOLE bunch of weight. I has started taking night classes, eating late, out of vending machines, etc. Well, I finally got sick of it and started taking Hydroxycut from GNC. I also did an extensive exercise routine and dieted, NO sweets/pizza/pop. I ended up losing like 60lbs! I was down to 115lbs and maintained it for quite some time. After 35 though, I have been having a lot more trouble keeping the weight off. I went up 2 pant sizes over the past winter. I only weighed around 125lbs, but couldn't fit my pants.
In June, I decided to do something about my weight/extra size, so I got some of the reformulated Hydroxicut Hardcore Elite. For the first few weeks it made me feel like crap, but once I got used to it, I was okay. I have been watching what I eat, 1200 calories, well, actually, I ride my elliptical for 30 minutes (which calculates to 240 calories when I add it on Myfitnesspal), so I actually eat a little over 1200 calories. It normally equals out to 1200 once I have calculated my calories and exercise for the day.
Here is my problem. I finished the Hydroxicut around the beginning of August, and had only lost 5 lbs. Since then, I have continued my exercise/calorie watching, and haven't lost any more. I am aware that weight isn't always the thing to watch b/c I am toning and muscle weighing more and whatnot, but I just feel that I should be doing better. My pants fit looser now, but I am still in the same pants. I can fit better into my smaller size pants now, but I feel that, after 3 months, I should have better progress. I am working my butt off, and eating 1200 calories (plus the 240 that I burn on my elliptical) I am basically starving myself! lol I am NOT starving, but it just feels like I can eat very little to meet my calorie count. And yes, I do drink a great deal of water.
Thank U