beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    they're JUST boobs.

word.

it's just fat in a teardrop shape.

Not exactly
  • grlloyd1
    Options
    Tbh, I don't think it matters that much to me, sure I like big boobs! In general however I think I find fit and healthy more attractive, as do most people!
  • lupo316
    lupo316 Posts: 26
    Options
    Progress is progress. Smaller waist is more important to me.
  • nataliexxxx
    Options
    I hope my boobs get smaller, theve shrunk abit but not alot, I want them smaller!
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    They're just boobs?

Hell no... they are boobs attached to the person I love. The fact that she is trying live a longer life with me by her side makes me happy.
  • NotGivingUpDammit
    Options
    As long as they still have nipples, they're an awesome erogenous zone. That's all I care about.
  • MrDangerSass
    Options
    1) Anyone going from overweight/obese to fit is making such a substantial positive change that, if you love that person, then who cares. As much as I like boobs, health and fitness is of so much greater importance.

2) But srsly I hope they don't shrink OMG I love boobs.

^ this... and... it gives the guys to expand their horizons... for example I myself have become a bit of an *kitten* man as a result of my sexy wife's transformation... ultimately I love the whole package and am happy she's feeling better about herself and is healthier, more fit and happy.
  • thcri
    thcri Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    What's that saying, "Anything more than a handful is just waste" :)
  • ciobair
    ciobair Posts: 69
    Options
    Seriously, don't worry about your boobs changing or shrinking. Your guy will love them (and you) whatever size or shape they are.

What's that saying in the store - lovely to look at, lovely to hold, if you break them..........
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    they're JUST boobs.

To you they might be just boobs, but for me personnally they are wonderful.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    they're JUST boobs.

That's not even remotely funny. How dare you. I mean HOW DARE YOU.
    :mad:
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    memes-i-dont-always-stare-at-your-boobs-but-when-i-do.jpg
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    they're JUST boobs.

word.

What the frak kind of boobs have you been looking at? My boobs are NOT in a teardrop shape, and if they ever are, I will be in the plastic surgeon's office so fast it'll make your head spin.

prove it
    Yea, my husband would totally go for that...
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    im a sucker for boobs... literally ;)

I almost choked
    and I agree
  • staceface519
    Options
    i said to myself. . if i lost enough weight and still was down about losing my boobs (ive already lost 2 cup sizes). . id buy fake ones. . lol
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Boobs = awesome. True story. I've said this before...they compare to pizza...just various degrees of good & awesomeness, regardless of size.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Hahaha you guys are cracking me up, making me feel better though. I know they're just boobs, but my boyfriend LOVES my boobs... he even "talks" them sometimes; he looks down my shirt at random, just to make sure they're safely in place? (I don't know, I'm not a guy)... I know he won't REALLY care, but the responses are confirming that.

OP - In all seriousness my wife went through this with having kids. They would get HUGE and then she'd lose weight and a ton of boobage and then they just sagged. She keeps asking me she should get them lifted, and I honestly reply, "What? Sorry, I wasn't listening.... I was staring at your t!ts."
  • Marianeyda
    Marianeyda Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    not to big...just a mouth full!!!! lol anything bigger than the mouth is just extra!
  • xMillyLouisex
    xMillyLouisex Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    they're JUST boobs.

word.

What the frak kind of boobs have you been looking at? My boobs are NOT in a teardrop shape, and if they ever are, I will be in the plastic surgeon's office so fast it'll make your head spin.

hahaha this cracked me up lol id be right behind u mate! haha
  • nhernan6
    nhernan6 Posts: 21
    Options
    I love boobs. Big boobs, small boobs, perky boobs too. I love em when they poke up, I love em when they poke down. I love em big and round or tiny and cute. I love boobs.

What do I love more than boobs? A person being healthy and happy. Boobs a person do not make. Hell, I've got a huge set of moobs, I''ll be loving life when I"m down to an A cup.

I LOVE IT!!!