Another NSV!

Options
I was on my way out to lunch to buy new workout bottoms (mine are too big, my pants go over my belly, if i wear them at my natural wait it would look like im carrying a load, lol) anyway one of my coworkers who has a very smart mouth (very sarcastic) says to me and my other coworker, you guys are looking good, losing weight I can see the difference keep it up. I think we were both shocked and both turned our heads like did he just say that, lol you would have to know him to see why we had this reaction, but it made me feel good that he noticed my progress. That just makes me want to continue on with this and not give up. So fellow MFP don't give up on your goals, and new way of living, even though we may not see reults right away others are taking notice and cheering us on on the sidelines!!! So now i cant wait to go work out after work. :happy:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!