Here's Another Awesome Website

Options
I'm a real girly girl and like to read iVillage.com a lot when I have nothing to do. I was scanning their diet/fitness section and found this awesome site that recommends exercises based on your stats, goals, needs, etc.

It's called the iVillage Healthy Living Program. You tell the site the days you want to do cardio (and the types of cardio you want to do) along with the days you want to do strength training and it sets up a schedule for you and provides a video and detailed instructions as to how to effectively do the exercise. In addition, it suggests different types of stretches to prepare yourself for each strength training exercise.

I like this a lot since I'm getting bored with my strength training routine and looking to do something new without looking like a tard at the gym.

Of course you should consult your physician before undergoing any exercise routine but this is for those who want something new in their routine and a great supplement to My Fitness Pal.

Enjoy!

http://www.healthylivingonline.com/profile/index.cfm

Replies

• Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I'm a real girly girl and like to read iVillage.com a lot when I have nothing to do. I was scanning their diet/fitness section and found this awesome site that recommends exercises based on your stats, goals, needs, etc.

It's called the iVillage Healthy Living Program. You tell the site the days you want to do cardio (and the types of cardio you want to do) along with the days you want to do strength training and it sets up a schedule for you and provides a video and detailed instructions as to how to effectively do the exercise. In addition, it suggests different types of stretches to prepare yourself for each strength training exercise.

I like this a lot since I'm getting bored with my strength training routine and looking to do something new without looking like a tard at the gym.

Of course you should consult your physician before undergoing any exercise routine but this is for those who want something new in their routine and a great supplement to My Fitness Pal.

Enjoy!

http://www.healthylivingonline.com/profile/index.cfm
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Also- if you have trouble looking for calories burned during strength training, it totals it out for you for most exercises.