Hello

Tschaefer09
Tschaefer09 Posts: 13
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone!

I'm so excited to be on here! My Sister has been using this site for a while and has lost quite a few pounds! My goal is to lose 40 lbs. As you can tell by my profile pic I have a love of Chocolate cupcakes with massive amounts of icing as well as, cake, cookies, brownies, pie, pudding, and well you get the picture! I started my diet 3 days ago and so far so good. I know its only 3 days but for me going 3 hours without sweets is a chore. I would love any advice or words of encouragement.

Thanks Bunches!
Tenille

Replies

• cah0806
    cah0806 Posts: 112
    :flowerforyou: WELCOME!

I know what you mean - 3 hours, 3 days, sometimes even 3 minutes.

Feel free to message me anytime you need support or encouragement.

I am relatively new to the site myself, but have felt nothing but good vibes since joining!!
  • binkyb00
    binkyb00 Posts: 81 Member
    I :heart: cupcakes and pies! OMG you have no idea how much I love pies!!!!!!!! Believe me at first it's hard to let it go. What I usually do is be good and eat healthy and I'd used that as my reward. I love drinking hot chocolates, so sometimes I would cut down on how much dinner I eat then I would have space for some hot yummy coco.

Just cut back on cupcakes or any sweet slowly and slowly and pretty soon you won't even really miss it.

What's hard for me now is when someone has a birthday at work and they bring a chocolate cake called chocolate madness because that really drove me insane trying to not finish the whole thing.
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Hello Tenille, no question that picture with the cup cake made me want one. lol When you get the craving for cup cakes and the like eat a fruit that will definitely clean up your diet. Good Luck in your Goal.

Jason
This discussion has been closed.