OMG! My Pants Fit!!!!!!!!!!

Options
binkyb00
binkyb00 Posts: 81 Member
I just wanted to share something awesome that happened to me this morning. For some reason I dared myself to try on this black jeans I bought in 2006 that were to small to even get up beyond my knee, but it did!!!!!!!! And I started jumping up for joy and found the receipt in one of the pockets that did say 2006.

Replies

• CinthyNair
    Options
    wow, thats super! very happy for your achievement :)
  • reefkeeper
    Options
    just wait,...soon they will be to big. And you'll be buying new ones.:smile:
  • akgrant
    akgrant Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! what an awesome feeling!!! good for you!!
  • carpediem8i8
    Options
    awesome!!! such a great feeling!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I love when a size down fits! It is so exciting! Like another poster said, just wait - soon you'll have to buy new ones because they are too big! :laugh:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    That's great! Don't you love it?
    :flowerforyou:
    I had a pair in my closet still in the bag because I bought them on clearance, they didn't even begin to fit & then the store wouldn't take them back after so long....
    so they sat buried & forgotten in the back of my closet.
    I wore them last Friday & they were loose!
    :bigsmile:
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    that's great. i tried putting my 'fat' pants on from before i got pregnant, size 14's and they fit on but dont zip. two weeks ago i could hardly get them up my thighs! [eek]

one more week i think i'll be able to leave the house in them. aka they will zip and fit normally haha.

can't wait to call them the fat pants yet again and be even smaller then them.
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    Congrats :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work. Blessings!

Eva
  • jenna_83
    Options
    :smile: woohoo well done!!! you must be so pleased :smile:

cant wait until i fit in the jeans that i bought too small by accident last year in France :happy:
  • birgithooker
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!
    I had my own small success today. I have a shirt that I used to wear all the time before I got pregnant and after I had my son, it would not button across my chest. The buttons would be bursting at the seams so I always have to wear a tank top underneath and leave the top buttons undone. I stopped wearing it early this year because even the sleeves were tight. Well today, I pulled it out of the closet and not only do the arms fit, but I have it buttoned up and the girls aren't busting through! I am so happy. I was feeling really bummed lately because I have been keeping to my diet, working out, and watching calories and I haven't lost anything in about 2 months. At least now I know I am at least toning my body. I am still too scared to jump on the scale though. I don't want to see any numbers. Anyway, I know how it feels to fit in something again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!