Support for me and my Sister!

Options
Hello everyone, if at all possible, please give words of encouragement to my sister. I know going to the gym is hard for her, since she has a 3 year old at home, and its her first child so the seperation for any amount is difficult, so please let her know it's okay, and she can do this for herself! her username is mamagreen33. Thank you for your support!

Replies

• Pudgebrownie
    Options
    It's a tough combination: making gym time and being the sole caretaker of young children.

I can relate, although, my daughter is much younger and is 10 months. The problem is, a lot of gyms are not child-friendly, so parents are forced to find someone to watch their kiddos while they workout for X amount of time. And for gyms that do allow children, they must be of a certain age, and even then, the child is kept in a "play area", as they're not allowed around certain equipment - and I'm really paranoid about strangers watching my daughter, so for the time being, I workout at home.

See if your sister is interested in maybe doing swimming instead? You can take kids, any age, and still get some great exercise in.