Articles of clothing you'll never do without/never wear:

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    never wear: crocs the ugliest footwear of all time.
  • ashfuse
    ashfuse Posts: 224 Member
    can't go without: bra, sports bras, athletic shorts

will never wear: skinny jeans. HELL NO
  • could never do without camis.... i wear them under almost everything and feel naked without them
    wouldnt wear - dresses that are open down the front, i feel like that's just an oops waiting to happen
  • ShaunaLaNee
    ShaunaLaNee Posts: 188 Member
    Never do without- gaucho pants
    Never wear- mom jeans
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Never Do without: Yoga Pants / H&M Tank tops (they are the BEST!)
    Never Do: thong underwear - Id be reachin up there too d*mn much
  • Always forever need a bra (especially for my size), leggings, shorts, stupid hats.

I refuse to wear anything made from animals (leather, uggs, etc).
  • SandysNewLife
    SandysNewLife Posts: 87 Member
    always wear ....jeans, skinny and boot cut

never wear...crocs, elastic waist jeans and denim skirts
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Can't do without bra, jeans, flip flops (yep, I live in California), and tank tops!
    Never wear yoga pants, leggings as pants, uggs, shorts with uggs, mini skirts...and other things I can't think of right now.

Edit to say - I would never wear yoga pants around as regular pants. Only if I was going to the gym or running or something like that. Also never would wear skinny jeans out of personal preference.
  • cybercpa
    cybercpa Posts: 60
    Always wear Victoria secret push up padded bras, skinny jeans, yoga pants and jewelry - I feel naked without it!

Never wear: Short skirts (my legs are short), short shorts, bikinis, granny panties, thong underwear.:flowerforyou:
  • never give up: VS panties and bras, flip flops

Never wear: a rain jacket, birkenstocks, crocs, granny panties
  • wordpainter09
    wordpainter09 Posts: 472 Member
    Never do without: skinny jeans

Never wear: those tops that have a scrunched hem around the bottom, acid wash jeans, wide flares.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Couldn't go with out Jeans! Not skinny, though. I like the St John bay jeans from Penny's, they fit nicely.

Would never wear crocs/uggs/birkenstocks!

What is wrong with Northface jackets? I had a hard time finding jackets when I needed something warm while shoveling snow. Works great. Easy movement, and an inside zipper pocket when I go somewhere. I have the whole jacket, not the 1/2 fleece/1/2 jacket. Those look kinda weird to me.
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Never without: shorts and a body hugging v neck tee

Never wear: anything that doesn't show off my figure. Love my curves,

where do you buy your v-neck tees?

I got some at Target from the merona brand that are perfect! Not super thin, nice length and hug my body.
  • Never without my hoodies and sandals

Never wear itty bitty mini skirts or pants with words on the butt.
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Never without: My hoodies. (just don't ask me to take them off, I forget to put stuff under them) or my Nikes
    Never wear: skinny jeans, mini skirts, high heels, most anything that is purple.
  • retriev00
    retriev00 Posts: 227 Member
    w/o.. Jeans, flip flops

W/.... Bow ties, shirts/jackets with things embroidered on the back
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    never without- fiances wifebeaters at bedtime
    never wear- a clown nose (not even in bed with my fiance)
  • hmm33502
    hmm33502 Posts: 201 Member
    I'll never wear panties again

At least you tried it. You can't know if you like it if you have never given it a try!

Can't live without: pretty bras and cute shoes....love my stilettos...comfort is over rated.

Can't wear: tivas (I think that's how you spell it). Who needs ugly shoes with so many beautiful shoes out there!
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    cant do without: Boy Basketball shorts[there all comfy and loose]], tshirts,jeans, boots.

never wear: old lady clothes&BOOTY SHORTS!
  • Never without: My hoodies. (just don't ask me to take them off, I forget to put stuff under them) or my Nikes
    Never wear: skinny jeans, mini skirts, high heels, most anything that is purple.

Yep I agree with this, except xnay the nikes and purple yeah purple just ain't right on me.