Anyone Shredding?

Options
I just completed Day 1, Level 1 of the 30 day shred. I feel great! Is anyone else just starting out? Perhaps we could motivate each other? Lord knows I'll need it! I am STILL cussing Jillian out haha.

Replies

• meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    Hey Im not doing it now, but I have done and I will be starting again on Jan 1. Stick with it, level 1 will get easier, but then it will be time for level 2 :laugh: Its an awesome workout, you'll be amazed at what you accomplish in 25 minutes.
  • cwvanek
    cwvanek Posts: 111
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement!
  • facey13
    facey13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of level one. It's totally awesome.. can definitely feel it and Jillian is a great trainer
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I just completed Day 1, Level 1 of the 30 day shred. I feel great! Is anyone else just starting out? Perhaps we could motivate each other? Lord knows I'll need it! I am STILL cussing Jillian out haha.
    hahaha i was gthe same way when i started. "stupid b**ch!" "shut the f**k up *kitten*!" hahaha trust me, it gets better. i did the dvd 10 days on level 1 10 days on level 2 and 10 days on level 3. it was hard but i did it. now i started over. i was only using 3lb weights last time and now im using 5 lb weights. i actually just got done doing level 1. i started doing it twice in one day to try to get off my plateau. hope it goes well for you! keep it up!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • cwvanek
    cwvanek Posts: 111
    Options
    hahaha i was gthe same way when i started. "stupid b**ch!" "shut the f**k up *kitten*!" hahaha trust me, it gets better. i did the dvd 10 days on level 1 10 days on level 2 and 10 days on level 3. it was hard but i did it. now i started over. i was only using 3lb weights last time and now im using 5 lb weights. i actually just got done doing level 1. i started doing it twice in one day to try to get off my plateau. hope it goes well for you! keep it up!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Haha... Thanks for the motivation and great job on losing 40lbs!