New to MFP and very motivated. Goal -25 kg

Options
patabcn
patabcn Posts: 27 Member
Hi everyone! My name is Pat and I live in Barcelona area in Spain. I have been up and down on the scale for basically all my adult life, although it has always been easier to be on the heavier side. I've been logging in at MFP for 6 days now and my starting weight was 109 kg. My goal is to get down to 84 kg. I want to feel healthy, be healthy, and look healthy. For me, my daughter and my loved ones. I will be using yoga for my general well-being and also to loose weight. Today was my first yoga session. I use the "Gaiam yoga for weight loss" video. Anybody tried it out? You can find my pics in my profile as I am currently. I hope my underwear pics are ok. ANyway... I hope to gain accountability and support here.

Cheers!

Replies

• ssarabear
    ssarabear Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there- and welcome to your step in the right direction! You can do it- we're all here for support. :)
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    hi there, i'm new to MFP too, we can be new together. :smile: well done on making the first steps towards your goal-that's often the hardest part. i'm chrissy from Reading in England and would love to hear from other people so we can all supposrt and motivate each other.
  • dickymint678
    dickymint678 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Pat, welcome on board. I'm sure you'll find good support on here.

ps check your MFP mail.

Good progress!