are you an active user?????

Options

Replies

• Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I am sending you a friend invite. I have been doing this for about 20 days. I really love all the support I get on here. I don't get much at home because they all think I look great "just the way I am" but I don't feel so great.
  • LaLaMoss
    LaLaMoss Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm on here all day logging.
  • Eafears
    Eafears Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday and plan to be here for a while. Love the motivation and support. :)
  • KristinD1977
    Options
    I only have a handful of friends that all live local and I know in person but most of them have fallen off the wagon!
    Good luck on your transformation and add me if you'd like!
  • Mindythegreat
    Options
    Been here about a month, and will be here for a long time, the support here is amazing...I'll send a friend request :)
  • Padraig62
    Options
    Hi
    I have tried to lose some weight many times before with moderate success but have always tended to put it back on again. I want to lose it again but keep it off this time.
    Good support is important so please feel free to add my as a friend if you wish to
    Padraig
  • tmj2191
    tmj2191 Posts: 76
    Options
    Active user here :)
  • betty001
    betty001 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm an active user. I will add you.
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    That's me!! I'm very active on here lol. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • JosianneC
    JosianneC Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Active user here! Spend more time than I should be on MFP than anything else! xD I like to share stories and support a lot, feel free to add me if you are the same :)
  • mswonderwoman78
    Options
    Hi, you and I are the same age and have the same weightloss goals, how awesome!:smile:

My name is Kim and I'm new to MFP. I'm looking to connect with like minded folks to encourage, motivate and keep each other accountable.I'll add you to my friends list and you may add me to yours. I feel the more the merrier and I can use all the support I can get and GIVE to any MFP member needing support and a place to vent, feel safe and comforted. My current goal is to lose 30lbs by my December 2012 birthday cruise.

I work a full time day job and own my own cake business and makeup artistry business. You can probably imagine that having a cake business is very hard for a person like me that loves to indulge in sweets:blushing: . I hope to one day completely give up the day job and really do what I love and that's baking and making cakes. If you'd like to check out my cakes go to http://www.candyapplecakes.com It's also on FB so please feel free to like it while there. I also have a website and youtube channel for my makeup biz and I may just video blog about my weightloss journey but am a little intimidated to do so. Guess I'm afraid to fail on camera. What do you ya'll think I should do...any thoughts?

I'm trying to write a blog on MFP and post at least 2-3 times a week. If you'd like to read more about me and my story please follow the link (hope I posted the link correctly) :flowerforyou:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mswonderwoman78?month=201208
    :flowerforyou: Hey everyone :flowerforyou:

Im looking for new friends to share our journey most of my friend they dont log in anymore :frown: and I love to give and recieve support so if you are up for a challenge lets do it together :drinker:

Im 33 years old I lost 10 pound but I still have 55 to go

so lets gets ready to ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuumbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol
  • DietCuki
    DietCuki Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Well Mima...or BF4L you introduced me to this and now I'm like addicted. It's like when I started off on FB but much healthier and people are a hell of a lot nicer. Keep up the great work mi amiga, again, Paris is getting closer!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for 125 days, still have 48 to lose and then there is maintenance so I don't plan on going anywhere. Feel free to add me, as can anyone else.

We can do this :happy:
  • hmcmasters
    hmcmasters Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started about a month ago and logged in everyday. Looks like we have similar goals and progress. I've lost 10 and have 52 more to go. I'll send a friend request.
  • cass0107
    cass0107 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I find I'm definitely on here more when I'm more involved in the community. :) Feel free to add me!
  • queendeej
    queendeej Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Been here about two months and have about 93 pounds to go so I'll be here awhile.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I log in every day. I don't log jack squat. I don't know why my friends keep me around.
  • ANuNu73
    ANuNu73 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am a avid logger!! I comment as often as I can (between work, kids, & the gym) I do my best.
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    I log in every day. I don't log jack squat. I don't know why my friends keep me around.

I do...we keep you around because you're just plain entertaining -- not to mention dang cute! :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • ribena1958
    ribena1958 Posts: 152
    Options
    I log in every day, if just to add my dairy and then look around my wall, sometimes i miss people because of different time zones, but its lovely to see how everyone is doing