55ish gone...now the search for abs :)

savageman69
savageman69 Posts: 339 Member
So i started this weight loss at somewhere around 225-230...didnt want to see the scale off the bat, i also avoided pictures and cameras at all costs so my before pix are limited :( at this stage i wish i took some real before ones but to late now lol.

I got down to what i thought was my goal weight kinda quick (4 months) i didnt do it smartly and ended up skinny fat, something i learnt to late so the last 10lbs ive been hitting the gym 5 times a week and im hooked, and starting to turn from skinny fat to more muscle lol.

So now im near my goal weight currently 172.2 but feel i should be closer to 165, this is my mini goal then im going to start building much more muscle.

Im excited to see some real abs, heck even a 6 pack would blow my mind as i said i could never have one..ive been big since i was little so this was nothing but a long lost dream. Altho my waist has gone from a 38 to a 30 so its happening lol..

Anyway enough rambling lol....heres some before and current..not quite after as im not close to done but lol, also if there is some people looking for friends with getting abs as a goal add me id love to have some motivated and driven friends that have like wise goals :)

Before

45982_1565571937223_7291053_n.jpg
018E8AAF-AF7F-4EB7-9201-18F115652F7A-3196-000004DE357BBE77.jpg
10953_1288338006548_6481975_n.jpg

Current

DSCF0343.jpg
IMG_0012.jpg

Replies

• gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Whoa! That's an amazing transformation. Thanks for your story.
  • Amazing!! Great job!!
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 985 Member
    seriously, amazing! im finding the last 10lbs damn near impossible too. i know youre much stricter in ur diet than i am tho. youve come a looooong way and ur dedicated! those abs are within very close reach my friend!
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    OH MY GOSH!!! how old are you??? just asking because you now have your whole life in front of you!!!!!! you look amazing!
  • arielian
    arielian Posts: 200
    you look great! && i see the abs forming!
  • RenaHope
    RenaHope Posts: 80
    Holy moly you look fabulous... great job :)
  • savageman69
    THANK YOU SO MUCH pretty ladies :)... age actually i turn 27 tomorrow so this is just a little gift to me, not finished yet but what ever lol.

Before pictures are last year, and 4 years ago i feel like i look younger now but who knows lol, all the positive comments makes me beyond happy guys thanks a million :)

Missnewbooty your doing awesome and thank you :) i am pretty serious about getting to my goals but you are haulin *kitten* in the right direction just keep at it :)

I started this to get a gf...realized that was wrong motive....didnt work she used me (story of my life)...so i said im gonna do this for all the girls who have passed me by, shot me down and laughed in my face...for those who said i cant or couldnt do it...and most of all for me to love my self
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    what are you talking about no abs?! those abs look pretty ripped to me in that last pic! and i definitely wouldn't say that you're 'skinny fat'! i think you look great! :blushing:

Awesome job! I also am almost at my goal weight (6lbs away) and have lost all my weight in 4 months... and I need to now work on toning/strength training (though I have been doing that all along, there's still parts of me that are more jiggly and less toned than I'd like :laugh:
  • beckyhope
    beckyhope Posts: 104 Member
    Totally impressed! And I can already see your abs coming through! Looking great!
  • trulycrazed
    trulycrazed Posts: 79 Member
    Happy almost birthday! You look amazing!
  • savageman69
    what are you talking about no abs?! those abs look pretty ripped to me in that last pic! and i definitely wouldn't say that you're 'skinny fat'! i think you look great! :blushing:

Awesome job! I also am almost at my goal weight (6lbs away) and have lost all my weight in 4 months... and I need to now work on toning/strength training (though I have been doing that all along, there's still parts of me that are more jiggly and less toned than I'd like :laugh:
    Ha lol i think they are far from ripped but thank you very much none the less, im motivated and very very stubburn so this is gonna be another before picture in 6 months so keep an eye out :)

Your doing amazing the jiggly gets less and less it takes time but your moving in the right direction so keep your head up :)
  • savageman69
    Totally impressed! And I can already see your abs coming through! Looking great!
    Thank you very much for the kind words :).....I hope thats them lol im like wise impressed with your amazing hard work and weight loss keep motivated you look great
  • Oooh, looking good!! Great work!
  • savageman69
    Happy almost birthday! You look amazing!
    Thank you so much...Very kind words :)
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Wow, looking great! I can see the abs coming in :bigsmile: keep up the hard work!
  • savageman69
    Oooh, looking good!! Great work!
    :)...made me blush a little lol thank you VERY much your to kind
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    How tall are you brother? I'm 5'7"...and 180lbs right now. My most recent picture (last week) is my profile picture.

If I were to make a suggestion for your goals, I'd say cut back on the gym. Get a good lifting program (I can help if you want), lift 3x a week, eat at a slight deficit, and watch the bodyfat melt, while your muscles condition and strengthen.

Oh, and most importantly...REST! Rest builds muscles. Rest burns fat. Lifting, cardio...all these things are is primers. REST is what does ALL the work.

If you need anything man...just ask. YOU have done all the hard work...the rest is just touch up. You should be damn proud.
  • savageman69
    Wow, looking great! I can see the abs coming in :bigsmile: keep up the hard work!
    Thank you so much :)....I plan to work my buns off and get something ive only ever dreamed of lol
  • Losing2Live1989
    Losing2Live1989 Posts: 423 Member
    Love the muddy four wheeler
  • you look great! you have done an amazing job!

but the guy in that first picture is HOT lol

you’re still hot lol .. take an after picture with your face more visible!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!