HCG DROPS

Options
has anyone tried the over the counter HCG drops? Just curious if they work

Replies

• mfkn_Titanium
    Options
    They do not. It's a gimmick. You lose the weight from the very restricted caloric intake - which is dangerous and unhealthy. Eat in moderation, move your butt a little, the weight will come off easily. I promise.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Jesus Christ not this again.....

Just eat at a moderate deficit and lift things!
    Youll lose weight.
  • Emitchell10
    Options
    thats what im doing just heard a lot about these so thought i would ask
  • Grandmaed
    Grandmaed Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    has anyone tried sensa.
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    healthy diet+exercise=weight loss. don't starve yourself. my roommate used the HCG drops, and gained the 40 pounds he lost back, then another 35. Not worth it. Don't waste your money on the dumb things you see on TV. And for the above comment, did you really ask about Sensa? -___________-
    It's all in your mind. Sprinkling magic dust on your food isn't doing anything but making your wallet slimmer.
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Drops are for wimps. If you really want to see the benefits, get a pregnant woman to pee in a cup for you, and drink it warm.
  • msthangy61
    msthangy61 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have and have had very good success so far. I got mine in a health food store. Check out Miracle Skinny Drops. They are reasonable and they send them to you! Good luck!
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    how bout those raspberry ketones?
  • SilkyHotspur
    SilkyHotspur Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    there's more than one way to skin a cat....as the saying goes. Yes HCG drops are bunko, and not worth it, however, everyone that says just eat and don't cut calories is just as bad. You can eat a good amount of calories and lose weight, and you can also reduce calories and lose weight, both work, both provide long term success.....just depends on the person.
  • waffleflavoredtea
    waffleflavoredtea Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    They do not. It's a gimmick. You lose the weight from the very restricted caloric intake - which is dangerous and unhealthy. Eat in moderation, move your butt a little, the weight will come off easily. I promise.

^this.

It makes me really sad that someone would push this diet to regular people and act like it's healthy.