Hitting our 40's and need some support

Options
Hi.. My sister and I are doing this together. I've been on for a while and have lost 4 pounds (16 to go before i hit 45 in april!) she has just started. Would like some friends to help motivate. Please add us... Mgrecord and emilyann72

Replies

• lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Me and daughter are on and also just starting out. She found it and helps me track my food an navigate through this.
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    My daughters joined me a while ago! Add me if you'd like :flowerforyou:
  • MarisaLWood
    MarisaLWood Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and though I'm new here, I've been seriously working on my health and fitness since a cancer scare right after I turned 40. I dropped 60 pounds and am in the "keep it from creeping back on" stage now.

You're welcome to add me if you'd like :smile:
  • splitendswoman
    splitendswoman Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm 42 and have been doing this for 40 days now (10lbs lost - yipppeeee!!!)

Any one else that wants to add me, please feel free to do so (I haven't got any friends yet - boo hoo!!) Some support would be great!
  • itingle
    itingle Posts: 1
    Options
    I also just started this week. Ive had some health issues that Im just overcoming which I gained alot of weight from. 4 months on steroids and 30 lbs later Im trying to turn it all around and and get that 30 back off and an additional 20 as well. Im just learning my way around the site and getting into the swing of things. Feel free to add me to your support group of hitting 40's which I am as well.:smooched:
  • traceyb68
    traceyb68 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - just turned 44 last week and trying to loose this load before 50 - although I did say that at 37 for 40
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    48 here and have just got 75 days in at this site. Love it!! Feel free to add me
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all of you! Anyone who is serious about mutual support and who doesn't believe in starving themselves to lose weight and get healthy is more than welcome to add me also. I'm 41 and realize the difference between losing it now vs when we were 20! :)
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, anyone feel free to add me, I've been on here a while, x
  • dstackable
    Options
    Hi everyone. I just started using the site again today. Feel free to add me if you are looking for support and motivation!
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I turned 40 last December, right around the time I joined this site. Welcome aboard!
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I'm 45. Feel free to add :)
  • 1n2m3g
    1n2m3g Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    40 is awesome! I've never felt healthier, happier :) Feel free to add me, I am on every day.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and i log in here every day. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • ccmandel
    ccmandel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 50's but feel free to add...very active here and workout most days. I've been here since Feb and lostb20...3 more to go!

Feel free to add...
  • clairecas
    clairecas Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I turned 39 on Tuesday, the thought of turning 40 made me decide that it was about time I did something to loose weight and be more healthier, so I have turned over a new leaf and determined to do this before my 40th Birthday.

Feel free to add me...
  • KALMdown
    KALMdown Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Will be 42 in 3 weeks, feel free to add me. I log in everyday.