Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

90 pounds gone, 11 left to go!! Pics included

Replies

• TR56
    TR56 Posts: 63 Member
    Great job! Congratulations!
  • Nariel
    Nariel Posts: 11 Member
    Wow, not only have you lost 90lbs...you've lost about 20 years! Way to go!
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Omg ! You're the winner!

I've been on MFP for over 18 months and you have the best transformation photo's I have ever seen! I have seen many great transformation photos and so many people have done wonderfully, and I don't mean to take anything away from them, but your after photo tells a story of how beautiful people can be when they take care of themselves. You look younger and full of life! A different person, and yet it's the person you were meant to be! Congratulations! Well done!
  • SanDFit
    SanDFit Posts: 76 Member
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • UZBGIRL
    UZBGIRL Posts: 35
    wow! BRAVO!!!
  • You look fantastic! It looks like you lost even more than 90.
  • LifestyleChange33
    LifestyleChange33 Posts: 169 Member
    Wow!!!
  • You go girl!!! Definetly an inspiration in need to loose the same amount!!
  • You look GREAT! You are now the fun, fit mommy at the park !
  • Wow!!! Super awesome! Great job!!!!
  • Wow 175lbs looks good on you, you look so thin...How tall are you? cause i'm 6lbs heavier and I don't look like that...Great Job on your transformation; You look fabulous!!!!

Edit: oops, seen your post on how tall you are :P
  • nomoreFA
    nomoreFA Posts: 40
    You look beautiful. You also look very happy! Congrats on your success!!
  • I love how in your before pic you are wearing a "Lazyman Triathalon" t-shirt. Your transformation is awesome. Congratulations!
  • 1234terri
    1234terri Posts: 217 Member
    Congrats and how refreshing to read a goal size that's not a 2 or 0. Good for you for going sensible and you look great. yay!!
  • amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    WOW! Not only do you not look like the same person but you also look alot slimmer than your weight actually is! Congrats on your goal jeans!
  • You look GREAT! Keep up the good work, you should be proud:)
  • You look fantastic! Way to go !
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    How fantastic! You are awesome, keep up the great work!
  • Really inspiring, thanks for sharing
  • Amazing you! I've got 10lb left too :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!