Here I go AGAIN!

Options
Hi everyone! Well here I am, starting yet again....ANOTHER diet & fitness program. I joined MFP not because I don't know what I am supposed to do to lose the weight (believe me, I could probably write a book). I joined because I need all the support and encouragement I can possibly get! I think I own every diet book ever written, and own more exercise books, videos and dvd's than I have room to store and as with each and every one of them, I initially dove right in all gung-ho, with the best of intentions, and all the motivation I could muster, only to have it dwindle in a few short days (or if I was lucky...weeks). :embarassed:
I DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN AGAIN! I CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN!

....and hopefully with the support of some of you here...I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN! :wink:

Replies

• DooBeDoo
    Options
    Oh, boy! Do I hear ya! Please feel free to add me as a friend. I'll offer lots of encouragement and support!
  • Tracy7155
    Tracy7155 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    @DooBeDoo - I definitely WILL...just as soon as I figure out how to! LOL!! ~ I'm still trying to figure this site out! :wink:
  • clbowman11
    clbowman11 Posts: 117
    Options
    I find the success stories section of the forums provides me with any motivation I might be lacking. (: Because, I can have a success story one day, too. A lot of what you find there and with others on this site is very motivating! Good luck!
  • laneydawn
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Tracy! This is a great place to be if you are looking for support and motivation from REAL people. I too have tried all the diets and gimmicks - Jenny Craig, phenfen (that worked, but it could also stop your heart.. lol) Hydroxycut, grapefruit diet, HCG, Nutrisystem, Isagenics....I think I hit them all. :sad: Anyway, my point is it wasn't until I joined MFP and saw that this crazy idea of eating right and exercising was truly the only way to lose weight and keep it off. And slowly but surely its coming off - the right way. I have learned sooooo much from folks on here - way more than I ever learned from the "experts". And the best part is that everyone is like you and I. We have jobs, families, and struggle with the same issues.

But like anything else, you get out of it what you put into it - so get involved in the forums, ask questions and have fun!

Feel free to add me :flowerforyou: