I need some attention - and some friends!

Options
13»

Replies

• flobeedoodle
    flobeedoodle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    This is a fascinating phenomena to me. And it's not particular to just this sight, I see it on facebook and plenty of others. The fake profile or course. What is the point? Is it a sick and twisted way of getting attention? Is it simply to screw with unaware people? Someone, please, explain it to me.

I assumed she was going to be super active for a week, then mention that she tried this awesome new (pill || tonic || magnetic weight loss device || snake oil) that she could totally recommend to her beloved mfp friends.
  • KatieSchoey
    Options
    Well stated!!!!
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Well guys - THAT's how it's done! And the MFP world is safe from 'fakers' once again - ha ha ha That was fascinating!
  • ShaneOSX
    ShaneOSX Posts: 198
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    collared :)

http://pinterest.com/pin/69946600433197424/

the above link takes you to this photo

its some model called Mel M

Lol, you're freakin/ awesome.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me.

just as long as that's your real pic.

Just kidding! :flowerforyou:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    if i were a betting man, i would say she was a male who likes other male attention posing as a female... but im not a betting man

no, but in this pic you're a half naked (and probably half my age) man...even better ;)
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Anybody real bodies can add me too....and that IS my real pic one of em anyway:) lol good work detectives!!
  • kelbax22
    kelbax22 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Lol. wow! I just spent the last 5 mins of my life reading this thread haha. I am really bored and the feed has ended..what do I do now?!
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    That explains where the FR from this person went. hahaha Didnt even have time to click on NO. The truth is out there, great work all!