H&M Clothing store

Options
cherie2304
cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
Has anyone ever shopped there? A new store opened here in Scottsdale, AZ. I plan to head over there on Friday but wanted to get some opinions of the place.

Replies

• LivinTheLife
    Options
    I've shopped at H&M before, they have a lot of great clothes that are affordable. It's sort of like a Forever 21 but not at brightly colored. Has a more European style to their clothes. I love their accessories.
  • Angie1215
    Angie1215 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I LOVE H&M!! When i was living in NY I always went to the one in Manhattan. They have all different size clothes and aren't insanely priced. They have a lot of trendy stylish clothes.
  • mbedford81410
    Options
    H&M is one of my favorite stores ever! The person above me is right; they are very Paris/London fashion-scene oriented... Just a warning though- their sizes tend to run small. Normally in their jackets I have to go one to two sizes up from other stores. Their bottoms are pretty accurate with sizing, however.
    They are very affordable and usually have great sales and clearance racks...
    Good luck, and have fun shopping!
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I love H & M, great clothes and they are affordable. Their business-casual section tends to be a little higher (but comparable or cheaper than other stores) but their casual section tends to be really cheap.

But a good tip....if you try something on and it's a tad bit small, their stuff tends to stretch as you wear it, so if you don't need a full size up, it will probably fit better after you've worn it once. They tend to go back to that smaller size after washing but then they stretch out again.

I LOVE their yoga pants, that's all I wear when I work out (well, pants-wise, haha) and they are great, I have like 4 pair. I buy a pair almost everytime I go (and last time I bought one size down, yay)
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I personally adore H&M. The store has clothes that run from classic to edgy. I also work in a costume shop and we get a lot of clothes from H&M for modern dress shows, when we need basic items that can take a theater beating, and aren't too expensive.
  • strongandfit
    Options
    Love H&M. Stylish. All their prices very reasonable.
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone...can't wait till Friday!!