got to restart :(

Options
I had my wisdom tooth out saturday and was sedated for it, since then i been in agony and didnt eat much to start with which messed up my diet and i couldnt exercise for 2 days. i still cant eat on the right side of mouth and when i do it it ends up junk food :(

I tried to exercise again but left me too weak ( due to bad food im eating)

So today i start all over again with food and tomorrow with exercise. but having to start again has put me on a downer as i was doing so well

Replies

• Louttie
    Louttie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Dont worry! i have had to start again too, i lost 4 pounds and have put it all back on. We can do it though, failure is not an option :)
  • typingathome
    typingathome Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. Once you start feeling better you will jump right back in and keep losing!
  • LH2011
    LH2011 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up I had my 4 wisdom teeth done last year and my god it hurts like hell and takes times for get back to eating normal. But you will get back to normal so just give yourself time :flowerforyou:
  • Add76
    Add76 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It is just a little set back. I have a feeling when you are over the pain, you will go at it even harder than before! :)
  • jmhurley87
    Options
    thanks everyone, really need o encouragement. Ill update tomorrow night after done full day of back to normal :)
  • roodledoodle
    Options
    Don't stress yourself out about it, it was only a temporary rest. It sounds like you're up for getting back to being good, so just look foward to getting back on it - good luck and hope you're feeling back to normal soon :smile: