RATE ME PLEASE! With pictures

Options
What do I need to improve on and what should I do to get there?? Exercise and diet wise :)

suv6eb.jpg
mip5zo.jpg
nw0kut.jpg

Replies

• Kebby83
    Kebby83 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Weights and burger king. :)
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Umm.. eat something =/
  • droberts3311
    Options
    Agree, eat something. :smile:
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    You're a beautiful girl, but you could definitely stand to get on a weight training routine and increase your calories to improve your overall physique by adding muscle mass. I can tell you are extremely skinny with very little muscle mass and subsequently muscle tone.

JMHO...
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Umm.. eat something =/

Rude and unhelpful. Basically saying 'stop eating' to a fat person.
  • kimmianne89
    Options
    You're a beautiful girl, but you could definitely stand to get on a weight training routine and increase your calories to improve your overall physique by adding muscle mass. I can tell you are extremely skinny with very little muscle mass and subsequently muscle tone.

JMHO...

Agreeee
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    depends what your looking for? are you looking to build muscle? If your looking for slim you are already there :D
  • francesiax
    Options
    I think just upping your calorie intake even by a few hundred a day and doing light weights (light weight/many reps) to define muscle once there is some to build on. You have a lovely figure, you just need to add a few pounds to it so people can see its full effects.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    male to female attraction, you look good around 7 or 8 out of 10.
    In another perspective... you could do some strength training to lift up your booty :)
    and also some tricep work.
  • heretoloseit95
    Options
    [/quote]

I agree :)). I hope you're not trying to lose weight though :)) you look absolutely great, just stay healthy, eat tons of veggies, fruits, whole grains, nuts, grilled chicken, fish, olive oil and all the good stuff :)). lift some weights 2x a week and RUN !!
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Umm.. eat something =/

Jus' sayin'. She needs to increase her calories and gain some muscle (which you can really only do if you eat more than you burn) so she doesn't turn out skin and bones.
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look great.
  • Buksh12
    Buksh12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Read this as RAPE.....

nothing-to-do-here-template.jpg.scaled500.jpg

oh but to be constructive. yes eat something :) you look lovely but food is awesome!
  • kimmianne89
    Options
    Umm.. eat something =/

Jus' sayin'. She needs to increase her calories and gain some muscle (which you can really only do if you eat more than you burn) so she doesn't turn out skin and bones.

And if you had said that, then that would have been a less rude and more helpful response :-)
  • samandlucysmum
    Options
    Muscle gain would be an advantage, other than that, you look great, a good all over figure, well done.
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You don't need to be judged, your doing great. Your a beautiful young girl.
  • zealousmissjj_wechange
    Options
    First of all you have a lovely figure. You could work on getting more toned as you look mainly skinny. I think you would look 'healthier' if you were more toned.

Good luck hun!!

O, and your ticker says you are still trying to lose weight. BAD IDEA. I honestly think you won't look better if you get skinnier. Honest opinion!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Ignoring that this seems to be a bit of a compliment-fishing expedition, I agree, eat more and pick up heavy things.
  • katysmelly
    katysmelly Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I don't think you need to gain or lose any weight. If I woke up tomorrow with your body, I would be very happy. About the only thing I'd worry about is overall health and fitness. Eat right, don't smoke, and get plenty of exercise that you enjoy.

Other than that, the only thing I think you should "work on" is your self esteem. You're asking strangers on the internet to "rate" you and tell you what you ought to do. That's never going to do you any good.
  • katysmelly
    katysmelly Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Umm.. eat something =/

No, she doesn't. Her body is just fine the way it is. She's nothing like "skin and bones."